Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

something neat u can do.

Spoiler

this works u regen and do not degen :P just something neat. it does have a purpose as well

Edit

Fire res. 85
Cold res 79
Light res. 84
Life. 9200
Last edited by bosis1 on Oct 31, 2014, 10:06:31 AM
Yes, Dex was kicking my butt as well. Int was not too bad. I ended up taking a +30 dex node until I polish off my equipment and have enough dex to regret it. Which is a good point, Ggiant hooked me up so maybe now I can remove it, need to check. I am still trying to color my chest. The last roll (at least 2 blue) really goofed it up so I am back to farming more chroms, again.
Nice work man. Just have a few questions:

1 - in the early build is difficult to have enought dex and int points to wear some gear. How to solve this?

2 - Can i use a vaal righteous fire istead the normal?

Sore for my poor english and thanks a lot
Dex and int

Many ways to deal with this.

Dex
- This one is really easy to deal with at lower levels simply dont level up cyclone and faster attacks. WIN. faster attacks is awesome though so i would try and get anough so u can lvll this up fast and get to 20%
- +30 dex node
_
something like this has insane dex and int and descent strength. might be harder to get but if ur on rampage hit me up i have a few versions of this i may let one go
-all Attributes can be an expensive mod when paired with a high life roll so look for an amulet with high life and high dex roll those are cheap

Int
-This one is tougher as you want to level these gems especial elemental weakness. however what i did was just use flamability for the longest time. yes it meant it took longer to get a lvl 20 20% ele weakness (or a lvl 20 23% like mine /win) but that gem requires insane intelect so just wait till you have the gear or same options as above
- +30 int node easy to get to asell its just off tree
- or an amulet like mine high all at and a dex/int base
or an amulet high life and high intelect to save monies.

How long are you finding it takes to get to level 20 on a gem? I have two now and one I bought the other was given to me. Both are corrupted so I can not quality them. I have several gems at lvl 17-19 and it seems going from 19-20 is a long tedious task. Then I use the lvl 20 + GCP and start over? good thing I have backups leveling up in the off gear so I have somethign to use while those l1q20 gems get worked back up.

Edit: I finally last night got my chest colored correctly so started running this guy. The life regen does win out over RF degen but not by a lot. I assume this gets better as my life goes up? Right now I am level 67 and around 4700 life.

Gear

Lastly, I ran with a RF guy last night, 6-7 levels higher, and he had some aura that was noticability larger radius then the RF aura. Is this just doe to a quality based increased AoE? I felt rather outdone :)
Last edited by Antacus on Nov 3, 2014, 10:31:15 AM
@Antacus..

i wont respond to anything else..but just wanted to mention that u DONT NEED BM gem when u got Soul Taker :)

Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:
@Antacus..

i wont respond to anything else..but just wanted to mention that u DONT NEED BM gem when u got Soul Taker :)

hes right your using bm and u dont need it. but 110% ele dmg is a loss from dory catalyst. soul taker in weapon swap for dual curse is fine but u want doryany as ur main weapon

also leveling gems sucks and takes alot of effort. but it can be worth it when u vaal them and u get a 21:20 or 20:23
Last edited by bosis1 on Nov 3, 2014, 10:44:08 AM
Well I have a Dory, dory == level 75 and mine is only 108%, so ST it is for now. I just assumed ST only gave the no BM bonus effect when your skill was in the ST itself? My cyclone is in 5L chest.

Dory
Hello, i started running this build and it works great, im currently lvl 77. But i dont understand how to use three auras at the same time

This is my current gear. Any Suggestion?
reduced mana has to be lvl 19 to run 3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info