Niffler´s Endgame Righteous Fire Guide [2.0.0]

Looks like they fixed CoD? So soon too, well it was inevitable.

Anyways, awesome build guide!
Get <RÉK†> - Epitome of Indifference
(Need an amazing guild?) PM me, RECRUITING PEOPLE!
Last edited by DPryde on Sep 3, 2014, 7:13:45 PM
"
"
alantrik wrote:
"
katjezz wrote:
Asking again, hoping to get an answer

has ANYONE tried this in beyond? is it playable?

Not only am I playing it, but I've pretty much been immortal during normal and the start of cruel.

I'm pretty sure normal and cruel have nothing to do with Riotous Fire. Normal is nothing.
If you're referring to leveling with Facebreaker the fun wears off in act 3 Merc when your damage falls off the map. Leveling 50-65 is a chore.
The high health while leveling just stops mattering when you have HORRIBLE damage. It is not fun until you begin using Riotous Fire.

Played it a bit in beyond. Was leveling with Searing Bond and grinded my way up to 65 in Merc Fellshrine (was a chore, hated it really).

When switching to RF i was at ~4k Health and had almost no AR. I felt quite squishy till i specced to IR and ran Grace.

After that sitting at ~7k AR I felt quite fine.
The only thing i kinda hate are slow mechanisms like some Zombies and those Beyond bugs. Cycloning through them locks you for several seconds where you can't do anything.
Some people level RF to max and others leave it at low level. I was wondering what was better now after 1.2?
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
"
Relidar wrote:
Some people level RF to max and others leave it at low level. I was wondering what was better now after 1.2?

next time try to read first page atleast..

From FAQ section :
"
- RF --> also leveling has no effect --> i lvl up to 20 and sell, replace with lvl1 repeat:)
Wicked_Clown
"
DjPapaz wrote:

From FAQ section :
"
- RF --> also leveling has no effect --> i lvl up to 20 and sell, replace with lvl1 repeat:)

Sorry, didn't think asking question was rude.

I know he sells them, but i wanted to double check any way.
My Supporter Pack list compensates for my small penis.
/edit wrong thread.

Still love RF
Last edited by Sonderlinger on Sep 4, 2014, 1:44:10 PM
"
Relidar wrote:
"
DjPapaz wrote:

From FAQ section :
"

Sorry, didn't think asking question was rude.

I know he sells them, but i wanted to double check any way.

i;d say it's okay and very good to kep asking questions..but at the same time you can call it "rude" when same question is asked 20+ times :) IMO that's disrespectfull towards author. He keeps on answering all those questions and yet non bothers to read older pages ( first page ) and ask same questions over and over again :)
Wicked_Clown
started a rf marauder with this guide like one week ago and im now level 74 and yea its kinda boring to play.
Will a Doryani's Invitation belt improve this RF build?

Or would the increased fire damage make it unsustainable to self?
"
Hayrich wrote:
Will a Doryani's Invitation belt improve this RF build?

Or would the increased fire damage make it unsustainable to self?

% fire damage won't increase the damage you take, only the one you deal. I wouldn't buy that belt because you can buy a 110-120 life leather belt for way less, 1-5 chaos even. But if you already have a Doryani's gathering dust in your stash, sure, you can use it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info