Development Manifesto Update and Weekend Deals

I would donate 250$ but on the child's website you can't donate with credit card without creating a paypal account (always have to give in password and accept paypal rule because paypal do the checking). Someone tells me that he could pay with credit card without giving in a password, but i tried it more times, always i got error messages...
And to buy the mask (1 i do) you can't select a quantity, and i don't give in 50 times my data...
Last edited by CallMeSnake on May 16, 2014, 12:49:25 AM
Podcast HYPE :D

The changes are great, really glad you're making them :)
Current IGN: twitchtvTheuberelite

http://twitch.tv/theuberelite - I stream sometimes.
Last edited by TheuberClips on May 16, 2014, 1:18:26 AM
"
CallMeSnake wrote:
I would donate 250$ but on the child's website you can't donate with credit card without creating a paypal account (always have to give in password and accept paypal rule because paypal do the checking). Someone tells me that he could pay with credit card without giving in a password, but i tried it more times, always i got error messages...
And to buy the mask (1 i do) you can't select a quantity, and i don't give in 50 times my data...

Have you tried contacting the GGG support? I think they might be able to help you out.
Crit happens.
What a great update! Keep up the good job GGG!
Slinkston's STANDARD Shop! http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/197511

IGN: Slinkston
"
Inarion1986 wrote:
"
CallMeSnake wrote:

Have you tried contacting the GGG support? I think they might be able to help you out.

Yes i contacted support, but they couldn't help me (told me that it's not possible to rebill my credit card and transfer it to the childcharity) Don't know why this is not possible, becuase when i bought the supporter pack (without physical goods) they was able to do a rebill manual.
"
We're approaching $20k raised for Child's Play so far, with 3668 Angelic Masks sold ($18340 to donate).

Hopefully we can reach $30K by the time the race ends! Lets do it guys!
awesome
Sooo.....more details on the 1.2.0 expansion mentioned in the manifesto for July plz?????
Zero increased by 20% is still zero
Not really 0, but since the open beta, I dropped 2 Kaom and 1 Shav...
With 20 % more, I would have indeed dropped ... the same ...;)
IGN TylordRampage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info