New Upcoming 3D Art for Uniques in 1.1.4

Don't know if already mentioned, but Shavronne's 3D art is confirmed.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
I notice a lot of people being like "popular uniques?", so I thought I'd clarify - over in the art subforum there's been a thread asking what 3D models we want. Chernobog and Fencoil were asked for (along with others), so that's why it's considered 'popular'.
what do you think about adding 3D art for Searing touch? I think it deserves it
Hi

Bunnu
"
were asked for (along with others), so that's why it's considered 'popular'.

Any unique 3-d art gloves confirmed?, like mmmmmm FACEBREAKERS:)?

I did suggest it in the art thread.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
KorgothBG wrote:
Also i can't wait for these to get 3d
Spoiler

I mean come on ... it's the perfect 3d art combo ...

Bastard..... >_<"

Been trying to buy one of those Chests for MONTHS!

I will geef 70ex or 1000% perfect Facebreakers for it. Please... My fave unique... :'(
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
More 3D art for chest pieces and helmets = less cosmetic effects bought as microtransactions = less profit. Thats why there are so little uniques with 3D art and even less with good looking one.

(and thats why i have fairgraves tricorne as skin on my head, dont want just some mtx skin and still did not find anything better looking :( )
(\__/) This is Bunny. Copy and
(='.'=) paste Bunny to help him
(")_(") gain world domination.
GGGGRRRRRRRR.... GGG boiling me slowly to get this charity mask.... Still refuse to buy, because I believe a whole lot more into good wages for adult people that makes them able to purchase their childrens favourite toy.

Other words: STOP modern slavery and give people a wages that enables them for living their lives.

So why this has been possible two decades ago, but now no more? These times ago I did not hear a CEO dying from starvation, they all have been well, but had just a few million of dollars less than nowadays. Means the third yacht has not been possible for them. And Parents were able to buy toys AND holidays for their children!!!!!

Sorry, GGG, NO, even if my heart bleeds, still NOT BUYING !!!!

A TEMPLAR CARRYING CHERNOBOGS PILLAR?!!
HERETIC!!(always knew he was exiled not without a purpose)

Where's the alt art for these bad boys? I worked somewhat hard for them!
Stoutarm

Guildleader: JESUSWEPT (JESUS†)
Fencoil looks lovely. It's such a pity that there are none Nature-themed skills. So, it doesn't fit any build. ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info