New Upcoming 3D Art for Uniques in 1.1.4

Hi

Any 3-d art for unique gloves?

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
StefaTrades wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
vaal clarity and flameblast

while you are adding new skills could you please fix/explain their use scenarios:

vaal reave
vaal glacial hammer
vaal ground slam

there are few more but these 3 are simply worse than their basic versions and offer nothing (practical, frost circle is 'something' but has zero practical value due to way it is implemented)

vaal reave is actually pretty powerful

can you elaborate? for its soul cost its dmg is pitiful and its random damage distribution means that in most cases significant part of it is wasted. yes, aoe is big etc but please..

You use it to start your stacks and you maintain those stacks with regular Reave. What's terrible about the ability to gain 8 stacks instantly and doubling your reave range?
Last edited by Lyralei on May 15, 2014, 3:11:44 AM
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
StefaTrades wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
vaal clarity and flameblast

while you are adding new skills could you please fix/explain their use scenarios:

vaal reave
vaal glacial hammer
vaal ground slam

there are few more but these 3 are simply worse than their basic versions and offer nothing (practical, frost circle is 'something' but has zero practical value due to way it is implemented)

vaal reave is actually pretty powerful

can you elaborate? for its soul cost its dmg is pitiful and its random damage distribution means that in most cases significant part of it is wasted. yes, aoe is big etc but please..

It allows you to temporarily get 16 reave charges which then works with normal reave. That itself is reason enough I find. Makes reave hit stuff more than half a screen away.
Grats on 17k raised!
shavronne ?
CYBIL'S PAW PLS! THAT'D BE FREAKIN SICK!
Finally CHernobog's Pillar! Absolutely awesome!
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Whats up with Shavronne's?????
"
Bunnu wrote:
"
PaladinSMD wrote:

I want 3D art for that one! :)

It isn't mentioned in this news post but it was mentioned by GGG elsewhere - Shavronne's Wrappings will indeed be getting unique 3D art next patch.

GG!!!
How about Ungil's Gauche? I would love to see fork. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info