Ranger builds list

IGN: porcupinezzzz
Man, I wish there're more ice shot builds out there.
I've just added some Ice Shot builds that weren't referenced.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...
This is my Wand Cast on Critical Strike build. My note to accompany it might be too long, so let me know if so.

"
[url=http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1069116]The Cold Cannon [Beyond] FP/IS/HoI CoCS Wand Barrage ~ Avoidance/Flask/Coil/Purity Tank[/url]
by iao

A Cast on Critical Strike wand build that uses Barrage to cast cold spells augmented by Herald of Ice and stacks high life, evasion, life leech, Lightning Coil, Saffell's Frame, Purity of Fire/Lightning/Ice, [Phase] Acrobatics, Atziri's Step, and 100% flask uptime for extreme tankiness.
same name in-game
A bit long indeed ;).

The build have been added.
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Thanks, and here's a better one:

A Cast on Critical Strike wand build using Barrage to cast cold spells and stacks multiple defense types (avoidance (evasion/dodge), unlimited flasks, Lightning Coil, high maximum resistances) to trivialize most of Beyond.

By the way it's a wand (not bow) Cast on Critical Strike build and my username is now "iao" instead of "Iao". Thanks. :)
same name in-game
Fixed.
And I've removed the bow distinction in CoC build. There isn't enough CoC builds here to justify it.
Last edited by Panini_aux_olives on Oct 6, 2014, 12:22:20 PM
"
I've just asked support to sticky it.

edit: done :)
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1100472

Made a Life based PoisonArrow/Puncture ranger named El Dotterino
@Minstrelshadrak
added.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info