[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

I would like to update you with another mental development, albeit I might be full-on retard mode by now ;_;

I propose to you a hybrid melee mjolner CI build.

Rationale #1:
What is the one advantage of Chaos Inoc aside from Chaos immunity?
+ Melee physical on full life always applies.
Rationale #2:
What is the one advantage of dualwielding Soultaker?
+ Unlimited 6 linked cyclone.

Hence, I propose a build that dual wields Soultaker with Mjolner, and maximizes % physical damage and AOE passives.

Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler
(again, i'm still undecided about the helm...work in progress)
🎈🤡LEGACY MINER & TRAPPER MIRROR SERVICE: 1713980🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER UNIQUE: KAOM'S SPIRIT🎈Designer: IronVsWild🤡🎈
🎈🤡ETERNAL SUPPORTER SINCE APRIL 2012🤡🎈
🎈🤡IGN: CLOWNPOWDER & CLOWNLIVESMATTER🤡🎈
Last edited by Castablanca on May 10, 2014, 5:15:54 PM
So if I'm correct, the life leech comes from the belt ? 1% only ?
Is it enough against ele reflect ?

I will try a build more tanky with aegis aurora (no RF of course).
"
UberDodson wrote:
Maybe I am just retarded but using Poexyz the cheapest Mjölner I can find is about 72ex.

How can you call that a budget build, I am getting increasing frustrated with POE because I feel like every good build requires items with at least 10ex.

1ex is hard to come across, what am I doing wrong?

I selfounf my mjolner ^^.
i can do the low budget, not the low life one ( shav is too much )

IGN Soultakerr
Last edited by maikanafufaika on May 16, 2014, 4:15:08 AM
How is arc and discharge being cast 44 times a second?
"
Castablanca wrote:
I would like to update you with another mental development, albeit I might be full-on retard mode by now ;_;

I propose to you a hybrid melee mjolner CI build.

Rationale #1:
What is the one advantage of Chaos Inoc aside from Chaos immunity?
+ Melee physical on full life always applies.
Rationale #2:
What is the one advantage of dualwielding Soultaker?
+ Unlimited 6 linked cyclone.

Hence, I propose a build that dual wields Soultaker with Mjolner, and maximizes % physical damage and AOE passives.

Tree:

Gear:
Spoiler
(again, i'm still undecided about the helm...work in progress)

Judging from the DPS I achieved with RT low-life RF attack builds I think your build will do subpar damage. It is a valid option, though, if you prefer that playstyle. Your damage should still be enough to go through pretty much all the content.

"
tatane wrote:
So if I'm correct, the life leech comes from the belt ? 1% only ?
Is it enough against ele reflect ?

I will try a build more tanky with aegis aurora (no RF of course).

Yes, the 1% are enough for reflect packs if I use my flasks. For ele reflect maps I usually swap Iron Will with Life Leech.

For Aegis Aurora to really be worth it you'll need quite a bit of armor to make it work. I can imagine it help a lot against reflect if you can get a bit of spell-block.

"
Dude ur the shit! Awesome build!

I'm still lvl 82 - dmg output is nice, but I still can't constantly run RFire + blood rage though I got 93 % fire res.. Any suggestions? I know you mentioned to run the low life version by hitting lvl 90+

Also I'd like to know how you explicitly deal with reflect: do you pop all the flasks when seeing the reflect mobs?

With 93% Fire Resistance it's not easy to keep RF up. You will get to 96% with a level 23 Purity of Fire and a few more aura passives with which you will be able to sustain it.

Yes, I do pop all the flasks. On top of that for ele reflect maps I swap Iron Will with Life Leech and take an additional Topaz Flask.

"
MugsyBoges wrote:
How is arc and discharge being cast 44 times a second?

Just read the DPS calculations part. It is explained there.
IGN: Pirteloli
Chaos Inoc Build update!!!
I decided that the hybrid attack build is too weak, exactly as you had predicted.
After 100+ regrets, I decided to settle on a tank-Chaos Inoc-variant of your build.

Life Leech / Vaal Pact / Doryani's Invitation:
I really like Life Leech gem instead of Iron Will. And, I think Vaal Pact is worth it in my situation (I don't have increased max resists, and I don't like relying on flasks too often). Also, I can't feel the 1% leech from Doryani's Invitation really working. When I replace Iron Will with Life Leech in the Mjolner, my ES is always full. But, with Iron Will, I see almost ZERO leech! Maybe the 60% penalty of Vaal Pact negated the 1% leech ;_;

Here is my updated Chaos Inoc Tank tree:

Updated gear:
Spoiler

I am also in the process of designing a unique item.
I want to make a reverse Crown of Eyes helm
I.E. attack damage applies to spell damage.

As such, this item would make your Mjolner build work quite well with physical hybrid attack builds. Would you like to collaborate with me in designing this item, Tom?
Last edited by Castablanca on May 13, 2014, 11:56:57 AM
"
Castablanca wrote:
Chaos Inoc Build update!!!
I decided that the hybrid attack build is too weak, exactly as you had predicted.
After 100+ regrets, I decided to settle on a tank-Chaos Inoc-variant of your build.

Life Leech / Vaal Pact / Doryani's Invitation:
I really like Life Leech gem instead of Iron Will. And, I think Vaal Pact is worth it in my situation (I don't have increased max resists, and I don't like relying on flasks too often). Also, I can't feel the 1% leech from Doryani's Invitation really working. When I replace Iron Will with Life Leech in the Mjolner, my ES is always full. But, with Iron Will, I see almost ZERO leech! Maybe the 60% penalty of Vaal Pact negated the 1% leech ;_;

Here is my updated Chaos Inoc Tank tree:

Updated gear:
Spoiler

I am also in the process of designing a unique item.
I want to make a reverse Crown of Eyes helm
I.E. attack damage applies to spell damage.

As such, this item would make your Mjolner build work quite well with physical hybrid attack builds. Would you like to collaborate with me in designing this item, Tom?

Since I've encountered various (partly confirmed by GGG) rounding issues I would not be surprised if the 60% penalty of Vaal Pact indeed can only result in round numbers, thus negating the leech of Doryani's Invitation.

Other than that your build looks solid to me. I couldn't think of anything particular to be improved off the bat.

Also I would be very happy to collaborate with you in designing the unique item. Thank you very much for this offer. If you can provide more detailed information about what you had in mind via PM I'd be happy to let you know my thoughts on it and give suggestions if I can think of any. :)

Once again, I am glad you like my build!
IGN: Pirteloli
Last edited by Tom94 on May 13, 2014, 3:10:05 PM
Sweet.
I got a big project deadline for work coming up in 2 weeks.
My timeline for the unique would be to get a draft after my deadline.
I sent you a PM in the meantime for brainstorming.
GG build mate!

One question:
What you think about use Shock Nova instead of Arc? SN have higher chance to shock..
IGN : FlatBuffalo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info