[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

Wonder if 8gb ram and geforce gtx 560ti can handle this build? Could sell my acuitys for this build i guess :S
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Wonder if 8gb ram and geforce gtx 560ti can handle this build? Could sell my acuitys for this build i guess :S

XDDD

ye these are the big probs while playing it.

i have the same card and 4 gb ram and its fine (even tho fracture is hard for me )
i have 16gb of ram with gtx 780, fps still dropped haha, but OP build 10/10
"
phax90 wrote:
Hi guys,

I just found a Mjolner on Rampage but I dont seem to find a suitable build/gear for it. I have around 2ex laying around atm and Rainbowstrides, but I dont know what to buy with it.
I also have a Solaris Lorica but I dont think low life is that suitable for me. So, whats best to get? Maybe dual arc with a rathpith and maybe LC? I find etups build seems pretty okay but he's completely build for survivability, which I dont really need/like since its just rampage. :P

any tips for a build and (pretty budget) gear setup?

regards

any comments on this?

btw, I could get romira's, but i dont think just romira's is worth it, right?
not really phax, i suggest you look for a life based build if you cant get required items as the build will not function without them.

im pretty sure there is some witch based life based builds if i recall. check on witch forums.
I dont understand how you get 96% fire res..
I have 93 with this gear and i followed your lvl 90 marauder skilltree.
Ingame name: Kimoji
Also im wondering if its worth getting a +1 rainbostrides to enpiwer my disc and vitality and haste becayse i tried a lvl 4 empower with my current +1 meginords on my purity of fire and lightning but it didnt boost my max res.
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:
I dont understand how you get 96% fire res..
I have 93 with this gear and i followed your lvl 90 marauder skilltree.

That image was pre 1.2 when you could get +4max fire res on the tree.
IGN Voliglare, TreeFusingSixLink
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:
Also im wondering if its worth getting a +1 rainbostrides to enpiwer my disc and vitality and haste becayse i tried a lvl 4 empower with my current +1 meginords on my purity of fire and lightning but it didnt boost my max res.

The purity auras hit their maximum bonus to +max res at level 23, and you cannot increase it further.

That said, extra levels on the auras you mention are always a good thing. I believe each additional level of discipline should net you something around 100 ES.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
"
KoreanQTXO wrote:

The purity auras hit their maximum bonus to +max res at level 23, and you cannot increase it further.

That said, extra levels on the auras you mention are always a good thing. I believe each additional level of discipline should net you something around 100 ES.

Thank you very much. Atziri is faceroll - will be attempting uber when i hit lvl 94

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info