[2.0] THOR'S RAINBOWNUKE: DO ALL MAPS, UBER ATZIRI, AND EXPLOSIONS!

"
cwliias wrote:

soooooo.... is this any good? also price check?

It's pretty good, though a Life Gain on Hit roll would arguably be better than the +Strength roll. Check poe.trade to price check it
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 wrote:
It's pretty good, though a Life Gain on Hit roll would arguably be better than the +Strength roll. Check poe.trade to price check it

is there a way to reroll just the strength?

:edit also if i already have 3 life on hits wouldn't life leech be better for ES?
Last edited by cwliias on Jan 13, 2016, 11:32:11 AM
If you're using it and already have enough LGoH then yeah the Strength is better; thought you were planning to sell it. No way to change the mods on a jewel.
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 13, 2016, 11:36:12 AM
"
tackle70 wrote:
If you're using it and already have enough LGoH then yeah the Strength is better; thought you were planning to sell it. No way to change the mods on a jewel.

If someone wants to offer me 100 ex i may let it go but yeah, im using the shit out of it
"
cwliias wrote:
"
tackle70 wrote:

If someone wants to offer me 100 ex i may let it go but yeah, im using the shit out of it

Jewels are so easy to craft that even perfect 4-mod jewels are not going to get that kind of currency. Max I'd imagine being able to sell that jewel for would be ~10 exalts, with ~3-5 exalts being more likely. There's currently a 3x attack speed crimson jewel with 10% area damage - arguably a mod just as good as strength - on sale for 2ex.
So i stopped playing after downing uber a few times, no im back and i read that with this build u need to be lucky to kill him?
is enlighten lvl4 a must have or will a 3 do it?
When is the 2.1 uppdate comming? dont wanna start buying new items before im 100% sure what to get.
thx
Last edited by Urdix on Jan 13, 2016, 1:38:32 PM
"
Urdix wrote:
So i stopped playing after downing uber a few times, no im back and i read that with this build u need to be lucky to kill him?
is enlighten lvl4 a must have or will a 3 do it?
When is the 2.1 uppdate comming? dont wanna start buying new items before im 100% sure what to get.
thx

2.1 update is done, just waiting on tom94 to post it

I am unskilled in the Uber fight, but in 3 tries I was unable to get her below 1/3rd health. Trio at least isn't that tough anymore with the Vinktar flask.
Also, you don't need a level 4 enlighten unless you're using empower on your auras like I am. With a level 3 enlighten you'd have the option to just not empower your auras or to drop herald of thunder.

To be honest, using empower on four auras as i'm doing is by far just a luxury at this point, and not a requirement. It used to be more important when reflect was more dangerous, but now that reflect really isn't all that scary, empowering your purity auras is totally optional.
Last edited by tackle70 on Jan 13, 2016, 4:29:57 PM
As per the patch notes, you can pop your grounding flask anytime now:

Fixed a bug where the shock applied to nearby enemies when using the Vessel of Vinktar was removed when using a flask with the "of Grounding" suffix afterwards.

Bah, beat me to it, but yeah, looks like we can use our Grounding flasks whenever and not have to time them out like before. Thanks for the fix, GGG. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info