--- You need Exalts FAST ? You hate trading? Sell me your items you dont need !!! - BEST Price

up

I am willing to sell all of them, since I want to try out a new builds. Mostly interested in selling ES helmets, since they are of greatest value for me.

edit/ We can talk about prices via PM or ingame.

ing: MrJinkins
Last edited by raymogi on Apr 10, 2017, 3:03:33 AM

Got an offer on any?
Offer?

anything intresting?
Deleted
IGN: Hala_Gaben
Abyss jewels are actually broken
Last edited by Limer41n on May 13, 2017, 6:20:18 AM

hi, looking to let this go at 5ex, interested?
up

Hello !!!

- You want get some ex fast to buy some stuff?
- You got some stuff in standard that you completly dont need?
- You prefer new leagues and dont care about standard?
- You hate spaming market chat? You hate trading?
- You was killed in HC and want start new char there?

Then You in right place ! I will buy items (bulk as well) paying with my exalts in standard for your standard stuff.

UPDATE !!!
Actually i buy mostly legacys, some league specific and alt-arts. When std market become more active then ill be buying regular uniques or gg rares again.
UPDATE !!!
Catch me in-game or link items here. If im interested i will PM you on forum or in-game.

Why i do this? I collect each unique 1 of each, i collect also 1 of each perf rolled, i collect legacies, i collect all gems 20/20 1 of each, i collect alt-arts rewards, other items i resell to friendly collectioners or guildmates or place in shop.

I offer BEST Prices, better then other ppl who just copy my idea and post their threads with buying below market price. They only buy most wanted items like headhunter, void battery, leg Mjolner, leg Kaom offering 30% less its value. They are so easy sellable that dont get scammed, for items like leg Kaom etc i will pay only around 10% less its actual value. I also buy many other also hard to sell items, but for those or those that i got few in stock already i will buy them cheaper of course.
If you want sell items - sell it to collectioner cause if i will need any specific item i will pay even more then market value.

Also even if i dont buy item(s) you linked if i got them already or i dont need then maybe some other player will buy them - feel free then to post anything you like, maybe some1 will buy it if its cheap.

PM me or contact me in game. Nick : Immo_scion
idiot dont waist time on this mooron
Hahaaa
Im not dude who give you currency cause you need them right away thinkin ill pay more then market price. Learn to read what means cheaper then market price. Was offerin 5ex for shav when they go for 6.5-7ex. If you think its scam then sell it yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info