--- You need Exalts FAST ? You hate trading? Sell me your items you dont need !!! - BEST Price

Some min-maxed uniques with a crafted wand.
Wand: there isnt another RRR wand on poe.trade but the next cheapest is 230ex followed by 310ex. I just need to sell so I can start min-maxing my ranger so feel free to offer.
Boots are great for many builds. I personally ran them on a dual herald curse voltaxic build and it was amazing.
Bow: voltaxic from my dual curse build. Bow is definitely for someone wanting every last amount of DPS you can squeeze. With the +1 power charges I was able to hit max crit chance.
Hmmm...

id do 300ex on all 3 items.
I paid 155ex on the bow, 260 on the wand, and 12 on the boots.
I'm offloading like everything I have built up (down to 50 stash tabs of items lol). However most are mid to endgame rares and I noticed you mentioned you werent looking for rares. So I felt these were my higher valued uniques that I dont need anymore and would be the best for you looking to make a profit. Would sell myself but its kind of hard with only about an hour a night to play since I travel for work.
Should relatively easily make 25% profit on your investment, plus save me the time. I have no remorse selling cheap as I always tell myself in my position having minimal time, liquid currency is always better than an item sitting in the stash haha.
Last edited by CcynicC on Apr 20, 2016, 8:23:40 PM
up

gl

Want to get rid of those so please LMK how much you are willing to pay for these.
Best regards.
up

PM me in-game at CritsWilson if you are interested.
Last edited by VodMythic on Apr 27, 2016, 5:43:22 PM
Pm or msg in game if interested

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info