1.3 Blitz Diarrhea | Static Strike | Feb 3. Major Update!

"
Kappistini wrote:
There's something I don't understand about the gem choices.

I see that you have Endurance Charge on Stun and Stun gems on your Leap Slam.

I thought that this was to generate your endurance charges when entering a fight but then saw that you have an Enduring Cry being cast on damage taken anyways.

Why the Endurance Charges on Leap Slam then? EC will already fill up your end charge limit instantly when you're in a group of enemies.

Pardon my question if it seems stupid.

I think he uses it because it's one of the few gem that will help a bit with leap slam, considering he only use leap slam as a moblility/retreat skill, and an endurance charge can help you escaping for example from a scary rare, and then you can always use Immortal call..anyway I don't think it's a must to have it.

btw I'm now around lvl 40 in Beyond league and I would like to know what stat I'm looking for in a weapon, that unique is awesome but I can't afford it for sure^^

I've also already taken two keystone points ( point blank and iron grip) maybe it's too early but i felt like i needed more dmg.
IGN: Mad_Brululul
Last edited by valerio07 on Aug 26, 2014, 6:54:04 PM
Is AoF a necessary node for those of us who do not own a Catalyst?
Would anybody like some... POUNDCAKE?
I was thinking maybe instead on endurance charge on stun, replace with culling strike, that way you could kill bosses at 10% with leap strike? and maybe faster attacks with Increased rarity, just a thought. Would it work?
Dear MD followers, I just got from my vacation and it seems I'll be quite busy for the next couople of days. I'll try to answer your questions in the meantime, but if not I'll come with all necessary updates at the end of next week, haven't even had the chance to play Forsaken Masters yet.
Great build you have here Dzwonsson. I was wonderng if you could give me tips on the types of weapons I should be looking for while leveling up. I have been using a Redbeak since level 2 and I am now almost 30. I feel like I need an upgrade. Any tips would be helpful, thanks!
"
Krooza wrote:
Great build you have here Dzwonsson. I was wonderng if you could give me tips on the types of weapons I should be looking for while leveling up. I have been using a Redbeak since level 2 and I am now almost 30. I feel like I need an upgrade. Any tips would be helpful, thanks!

Seeing as you take one handed/ mace damage nodes, and that physical damage is converted fire, you need high attack speed, +flat physical and +% physical along with any +damage elementals you can. Heres what i've used to far until i bought my current level 63 mace.
Although Brightbeak is your best bet for a weapon until level 50 or so PM in game if you want to buy it for a chaos. (_Azor_Ahai__)

Although i'm currently looking for a sceptre.
Last edited by lPrototype on Aug 30, 2014, 12:26:12 PM
Is using hatred with pyre ring instead of anger better?

"
Umyx wrote:
I don't have a Doryani's Catalyst currently, is why. Anyway, I've tweaked your tree a bit to fit my needs, and I'd like your opinion on it, as well as any suggestions you may have.
I'll definitely take a look at your tree, but I'm away till Monday and all I've got here is my smartphone that isn't really meant for PoE building. ;)
"
valerio07 wrote:
Do you have any leveling advice for the skill tree progression? and is it a cheap build? I mean I'm looking for a safe and fun build to play with, since I'm not that used to poe anymore.
I'll try to book some time for uploading leveling trees once I'm back home, should be on as soon as Monday evening. Is MD cheap? It depends, Doryani's is definitely a must and it's relatively cheap (3-4ex in previous leagues), I don't know about new leagues since I haven't had enough time for any PoE action recently. Will try to figure that out at some point next week.
"
lPrototype wrote:
While leveling up, what stats am I looking for in a 1 handed weapon and shield? I don't know if I should be using weapons that boost the dps in the tooltip or not because it doesn't show projectile damage.
Projectile damage scales off weapon damage, so most of weapons and items boosting your DPS also affect your projectile damage. When it comes down to leveling, Brightbeak should be ok for some time... after that some nice sceptre with increased ele/fire damage and flat pdmg should be fine till you get Doryani's. You can even craft ele leech at some master IIRC.

Ok, I gotta go, will try to reply to other posts ASAP. Cheers!
Last edited by Dzwonsson on Aug 30, 2014, 9:14:11 AM
"
Dzwonsson wrote:
I'll try to book some time for uploading leveling trees once I'm back home, should be on as soon as Monday evening. Is MD cheap? It depends, Doryani's is definitely a must and it's relatively cheap (3-4ex in previous leagues), I don't know about new leagues since I haven't had enough time for any PoE action recently. Will try to figure that out at some point next week.

Hmm yeah it's an awesome weapon but I'm playing in Beyond and I don't really have enough curreny atm... so what stat should i be looking for in a rare item?
IGN: Mad_Brululul
Last edited by valerio07 on Aug 30, 2014, 10:07:51 AM
^% WED and/or % fire damage, flat physical damage. In other words, sceptres.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info