Race Season Seven Update

Up the race rewards for season 8 and maybe I'll compete again!

Only item on there was 1K points and thief's.
IGN = Dellusions_Duelist
Its too bad the skewed race RNG (especially since S1) makes all these completely worthless.
race season 8 rewards or riot!!!!!!!!!
cant wait for it
I've gotten into a few of the races though I keep missing the start times.
PoE:
'Next race event begins in 30 minutes'.

Girlfriend:
'Can we go out to eat? I dont want to cook.'

me:
Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

also, I am bad at racing (and the game in general, but i love trying lol)
Hey...is this thing on?
Last edited by LostForm on May 2, 2014, 9:52:35 AM
The races and rewards for this season were lacking in comparison to Season Six. I thought that season was almost perfectly done. The right mix of party and solo, two one-weeks, and prizes that were worth trying for. Ming's and Void Battery were right were those prizes need to be, very good and worth the wait. The main problem with this season is that almost nobody wants to go from Thief's to Headhunter, especially when Headhunter is kind of a niche unique anyway (albeit a very good one.) Please bring back race rewards that people want to stay up all night and compete for.
Last edited by Barrett52 on May 2, 2014, 9:55:03 AM
I like races a lot but this seasons rewards are very underwhelming. Can we add some better itemds in there?
Regarding the alt art demi, will there be a visual difference on the character compared to the regular? I was hoping it'd be something like 3-5% larger character size at least, if not some fancier effect.
Last edited by boof on May 2, 2014, 4:32:24 PM
I didn't race as much as last season because (a) the point rewards were a bit lacking, and (b) the race formats weren't as fun as last season. Moving in mid- to late-season didn't help.

Still, I'm gunning for that Thief's Torment; after that, I don't care. (I'm not nearly good enough of a racer to get a Headhunter. I'm envious of the folks who have gotten one, and all I can say is props and congrats.)
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
On a side note, I'm really amped for the two week ambvasion race. I'm hoping it'll have training wheels (read: softcore), but I'll play regardless. Don't know how well I'll do, but I'm really looking forward to it.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
I am a newer player (since February, 2014) and I had a lot of fun racing...

Would to be possible to develop practice servers for events like Descent Champions and Endless Ledge with options for Turbo, Fracturing and Blamt added?

I think I would really beating myself up on a practice version of EL-BLAMT !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info