[NEKOBUSHI] Singapore guild for Path of Exile players

Interested in joining as well, playing in warband right now
IGN : Avacier
Hey man are you guys still recruiting? :)

Kinda a newbie here, tried the game out for some time during the early phases but stopped due to various reasons.

Coming back seeing there's a lot more content in the game.

Trying to look for a SG gateway based community to enjoy the game with. c:

level 62 in Warbands right now. IGN: Sowilo
HI, I used to be from the Garena servers, moved over since the launch of Awakening. Looking for some company. However I will only remain active for the next 2 weeks... Going to get real busy after that. Would love if the guild could take me in, if only for 2 weeks. IGN: Kokoro_Shiroe
Last edited by BlackFire_13 on Aug 15, 2015, 7:53:50 AM
Hello. Looking for Singapore guild. Lvl 82 templar. Currently playing lvl 60+ shadow. Both in warbands. Got Hard core and soft core characters too. Please invite. Ign eunsoi.
Hello, I'm looking for a guild to play with. lvl 83 marauder. ^_^ pls add me?
IGN: iHitMyself
Hi there,

I am interested in joining your guild, I'm quite an experienced player since I started PoE back on closed beta.

PLayed on and off since then but I have now several toons lvl 80+ on Warbands.

My IGN is Dreadburnz.

Hi add me in game. IGN: CyclicDeath
Hi , I'm interested in joining your guild . I've been playing for quite a bit and been looking for a SG guild to join. Active almost everyday for a few hours and would like to have a group of mates to play with. IGN: Krimzify , currently playing warbands league with a few 80+
~
Last edited by gluttons on Sep 2, 2015, 8:37:36 AM
Oo finally found our guild thread. :v
[IMG]http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l531/op_clover/sda_zpslz1gq2re.png[/IMG]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info