[1.1.5] Kenzorz Crit Glacial Cascade Witch (updated for 1.3.0)

Hey there. Just wanted to drop by and say I've been playing your build since I saw your reddit post about it. I've been enjoying it a lot, so thanks for sharing. :D
I've now been playing this build to lvl 44 and I'm extremely happy with this.
The damage output is insane, I'm 1 or 2-hitting almost everything.

Hope that will stay for a while :))
Slightly altered my gems setup a while back and made a video of it that I forgot to upload up until now, I actually haven't played in a while.

New alternate gems setup

Although it's not much different to my previous setup, the changes are in bold. This setup relies on Lightning Warping into the middle of mob packs to instantly triple shock stack them with Elemental Proliferation and jumping around while throwing out Glacial Cascades. It's about as strong as my previous setup but more fun, however it encourages a pretty risky playstyle and I also have no room for Vaal Ice Nova

Glacial Cascade + Life Leech + Concentrated Effect + Added Chaos Damage + Faster Casting

Glacial Cascade + Spell Totem + Concentrated Effect + Elemental Proliferation

Cast when Damage Taken + Enduring Cry + Immortal Call + Increased Duration

Lightning Warp + Reduced Duration + Elemental Proliferation + Lightning Penetration

Reduced Mana + Clarity + Discipline

Arctic Armour

Enfeeble

Video up: Lvl 76 map
"so you can see who has more PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
"Everyone can at least be exposed to Leo's PvPenis" - Chris Wilson
Last edited by Kenzorz on May 20, 2014, 10:03:41 AM
Have you tried CWDT+Ice Spear+GMP/LMP+Power Charge on Crit?
I'm playing this build in the 2 week and I was thinking about replacing Vaal Ice Nova with something after loot boxes are gone.
Last edited by chytryyy on May 21, 2014, 3:49:07 AM
"
chytryyy wrote:
Have you tried CWDT+Ice Spear+GMP/LMP+Power Charge on Crit?
I'm playing this build in the 2 week and I was thinking about replacing Vaal Ice Nova with something after loot boxes are gone.

Power Charge on Crit is only really worth it if you have higher maximum power charges than what my build has, and then CwDT + Ice Spear isn't exactly a reliable way to build up the higher amount of power charges unless you're literally facetanking things, and when you consider the range on Glacial Cascade and the ability to freeze/chill things consistently, you're probably not going to be getting hit frequently enough to build up power charges.

tl;dr do it if you want, but don't expect it to be that effective.
Last edited by Kenzorz on May 22, 2014, 11:36:25 AM
I'm a new player (played about 2 months I guess and already experiencing things with Scion), and I think that's why I'm asking myself this question:

Don't you have problems with your defences ?
I mean, you can probably freeze anything, but what about Flicker Strike / Teleportating enemies ? With that lack of armor/evasion don't you take extremely high damage output ?

That was my only question.
Discovered Glacial Cascade like, a week ago, already fell in love with that spell, I'm really interrested in that spell, even as a Scion. Wanted to know about that.
"
KrissKrols wrote:
I'm a new player (played about 2 months I guess and already experiencing things with Scion), and I think that's why I'm asking myself this question:

Don't you have problems with your defences ?
I mean, you can probably freeze anything, but what about Flicker Strike / Teleportating enemies ? With that lack of armor/evasion don't you take extremely high damage output ?

That was my only question.
Discovered Glacial Cascade like, a week ago, already fell in love with that spell, I'm really interrested in that spell, even as a Scion. Wanted to know about that.

Flicker Strike (PvE mobs) doesn't do as much damage as you think lol.

Also, that's kinda what the Spell Totem is for, it acts as either a decoy or it just backs you up from behind.
My links

Main
Glacial Cascade + Life Leech + Concentrated Effect + Added Chaos Damage + Faster Casting
Totem
Glacial Cascade + Elemental Proliferation + Added Lightning + Spell Totem

Work fine with 20Q EP and 20Q Added Lightning

;-)
How 2 contact me?

Whisper EveryTimeeWeTouch or write in forum
ZiggyD just ran a video of pretty much this build with some changes made to it just thought you might want to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G289rqoAGfA
"
seraphim wrote:
ZiggyD just ran a video of pretty much this build with some changes made to it just thought you might want to know

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G289rqoAGfA

That video is new, but he actually made that character quite a while back (I think this was literally when the skill was just released) and even had a video with his planned build when that character was still low level.

His build also runs off power charges, mine doesn't. :)

Last edited by Kenzorz on May 30, 2014, 8:42:43 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info