Substantial 1.1.3 Info Posted

"
Epikur wrote:
"
On an unrelated note, it's quite likely that Build of the Week Season 2 Episode 3 will be posted tomorrow.

"Hi, I'm Chris Wilson from Grinding Gear Games and next patch we will nerf this build into the ground"

''Hi,my name is a random scrub,and i need to quit this game,like right now...''
No rest for the wicked.
Cry those salty tears, mate ;)
Just wanted to go against the grain and say something positive.

The patch looks great. In races maybe I can go straight to hailrake instead of skipping him til later.

A quicksilver in the mud flats! Awesome!
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
"
sidtherat wrote:
well.. the last really good designed unique is:

powerful, build opening, augmenting
I would argue Three Dragons does this as well.
BreakingHearts/RhoaHood/BackAndVeryLate (Standard) | HushtailSweep/HushtailWeeps (Ancestor)
I'm curious if you (GGG) are able to, and there are any popular PoE Youtubers willing, to officially pursue the BOTW series independently. It would require being able to copy featured characters to a void-league proxy account (I'd think), but would otherwise alleviate a lot of the time required to produce the series. If possible, it looks like it'd be a win-win for both you (GGG) and whomever might be interested in pursuing the series.

Just a thought ^-^
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
"
Karevik wrote:
Nice build of the week is back

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
animation for wings please~~~ also the wings contained in supporter packs! It will be awesome!
"
stevich wrote:
I didnt here anything about act 4 for a long long time.
Whats up with act 4? is it in development? I think it is because with your initial promisses it should have been out for soome time.....

I believe Act 4 was always targeted for end of 2014.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
"
sidtherat wrote:
well.. the last really good designed unique is:

powerful, build opening, augmenting
I would argue Three Dragons does this as well.

Three Dragons is my favorite unique. The build possibilities with it is almost endless. It's amazing to freeze with Arc and Shock with incinerate. Brilliant unique.
i like three dragons as well but my gripe with it is that this item is 'too open' that is in some way fits almost any build. creating combos that im sure designers did not forsee and adding up to the pile of 'well.. lets not talk about it again, shall we?' moments

Romira's is all about augmenting low crit builds to make them 'high enough' crit builds. is focused on it and creates previously impossible scenarios possible yet it is not OP nor anything

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info