Path of Exile - Wiki site

Hey everyone, I'm pretty new to this community, but I'm a long time ARPG fan, and this game looks like far too much fun.

I set up a wiki site for PoE today, and was hoping members of the community could go over there and start helping to contribute articles.

Path of Exile Wiki

Yes, I know that there are existing wikia and shoutwiki pages for PoE, but they're both falling by the wayside, and having a dedicated site with full control means the community can set things up exactly as they want.

I'd love to be able to recruit a few people to help me out with sysadmin stuff for the site, as my main work for the moment is going to focus on getting a proper skin set up. Of course, any contributions at all would be great.

Let's work together to create a resource for everyone interested in this game!
Yes, that's the whole point!

I'm still thinking of the best way to lay information out, in terms of the homepage and in terms of the sites categories as well, but that's all open to ideas from community members. Ideally, I'll be doing my bit contributing articles and being a general admin, but other people will get their say on how the site's run too.
You need a Beta Tester! I could help but School already started so I only have about 8 hours a day to contribute
Hmm... What should I write here?
Only 8 hours? Hah!

I've got a week free before I start with a new full time job, so I'll be cracking away on the skin. I need more than one beta tester to contribute info!
Beta Testers:
"
Chris wrote:
- Please do not post balance values from the game or update public websites or wikis with this information. For example, if someone is gathering a list of item names in the Beta, you should not tell them new names. This information will change very frequently and we don't want to confuse people.
Not to try and shut you down, but we're not supposed to give out a whole lot of info yet. There is already a lot of info on the official page that can be referenced, such as class, skill, monster, and area details.

On another note, iamacyborg did a really good job on his Hellgate: Global wiki. I'm sure this one will be just as nice once it gets going!
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Nice to see a familiar face here WhiteBoy88!

I'm aware of that, I've gotten permission to use the existing information on the website, but beta information will be changing soon so there's no point adding that in at this moment in time.

Thanks for the comment on the Hellgate Wiki, but we both know that's not turned out so well. Unfortunately.

It turned out very well compared to the community and the game ;) I commend your efforts to get the community involved; I do the same kind of thing.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
It turned out very well compared to the community and the game ;) I commend your efforts to get the community involved; I do the same kind of thing.

Thanks. If you've got any time to spare, I could do with someone dependable helping out with this site!

HGG seems to have been a big disappointment all round. Hanbit just weren't ready to deal with the necessities of the Western market.
oooo nice POE wiki! :]
http://pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2243
^^^^^Polish Corner^^^^^
"
iamacyborg wrote:
Only 8 hours? Hah!

I've got a week free before I start with a new full time job, so I'll be cracking away on the skin. I need more than one beta tester to contribute info!

I'll be sure to assist when/if I get my beta key.
Ever vigilant, ever patient.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info