1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

Interesting, are they just free-to-cast or will you need some non-reserved mana to reserve during their duration?

Also I kinda thought we'd never see wing microtransactions because they'd inevitably be fancier than the $900 conqueror back attachments...guess I was wrong?
I hope the other vaal aura gem is haste and provides a shitload of movement speed and attack speed so that its a nice dps cooldown :D
ign: Vixien
I really like the vaal aura idea, awesome stuff!
IGN: AAA
POE will soon be like T4C

GOOD OLD MEMORIES
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
Mizzajl wrote:
nice wings :)
does vaal discipline stack with regular discipline? or do we have to turn off our regular discipline to use it?

Same question!

And number of souls per use in merciless???

_ Can i cast vaal discipline while in discipline effect range( self cast or party aura)?

_If i linked with increase duration * cast when dam taken, it still work, replace my regular discipline in (6 * increase duration rate) ???

_ If it replace current discipline, i have to cast my discipline again ???
_ Life leech applies to ES (Ghost rivers) still work while vaal discipline regen ES?
_ Recharge will be current character 's recharge speed or depend on gem 's level?
please no wings :S
IGN: ShiningStefa - Ravhnica - Nihakh - Nihath
Is that a new helmet mtx as well? Has a Gray Fox vibe to it.

Hope you guys aren't working too hard today!
Last edited by Hojirozame on Apr 24, 2014, 10:45:38 PM
Wow, that's awesome!
"
Hojirozame wrote:
Is that a new helmet mtx as well? Has a Gray Fox vibe to it.

No, it's just the Seraph Helm.
stop over moderating that makes the official forums useless
Those MTX wings are amazing
@Bonefide
@TUYOSHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info