1.1.3 Contains Two Vaal Auras

Such useless. Much suck.

In all seriousness, this is not a troll post. The only remotely "cool" Vaal gem I've seen to date is Vaal Cyclone. That should speak a lot about vaal skills as a whole...
im liking this gem
soon i will feel a bit like a healer

hope to see some more interesting updates from you soon
(and yes, i like vaal gems)
Omg i would love to have some whiteish silver set of this seraph set including the wings :D
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
thats one awesome idea guys! i really like that gems!
Vaal auras? Awesome!
I am running Eldritch Battery supporter build, so Vaal discipline is probably not a case for me. What is the second one?

Anyway did you consider to set Vaal skills on cooldown instead of souls gathering? It seems to me like much more better solution. What is the problem here?

Thanks for another awesome improvement!
Wings :/

I really hope this Vaal Aura will be paired with a new Vaal Vitality as well.
Others have mentioned Determination and Grace; Vaal Vitality would make more appropriate a pair.
...narf
Six second buff to ES, the only case that would be useful is if you are trying to tank something which might one shot you and you think the extra would help.

Most val skills are just gimmicks to keep people from getting bored.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
1.1.3 seems to be a huge bag of news!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
"
jstq wrote:
useless?

Uhm, it basically makes CI/low life users invulnerable for that time. With increased duration it's 10 seconds. And 24 soulds is pretty much nothing. In a party of six you could definitly have an up-time of 100%. Kinda broken if you ask me.
I still say its better to have cd's on most of the vaal skills than soul requirements.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info