Weekend Stash Tab Bundle Sales!

"
StrangeCloud wrote:
its 4am got to get up in 4 hours what am I doing on here?

Don't worry. You're right where you need to be. Right, Chris? 3:)
All week I've been asking and praying for a stash tab sale. TYVM GGG!
"
Moonlight33 wrote:
R.A.N.T.I.N.G !!!!!

Goddamn, Chris, it is easter weekend, can´t you announce stashtabsales a little bit earlier?

Was ready to give my 50€ end of april, beginning of may, but now wait for it. Till next stashsales. Really angry, paying exclusively with paysafe card and now the shop is closed already.

Man...usually you announce it two or three days in advance, and with all these easter-holidays you don´t? Serious kick at your ........shinbone !

Edit: Anyway, after all I wish all of you -GGG and Chris - a happy and relaxing easter-weekend with lots of chocolate-bunnies and eastereggs ;D ( while it took me 1 hour to get my polite and human manners back ;) )

On Monday or Tuesday when the shop opens, send the Support team an email at support@grindinggear.com and tell them your issue with the weekend buying a paysafe card, they will -probably- be able to help you out with this. They have the best customer service out there.

:)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Last edited by peachii on Apr 19, 2014, 2:27:26 PM
"
Moonlight33 wrote:
R.A.N.T.I.N.G !!!!!

Goddamn, Chris, it is easter weekend, can´t you announce stashtabsales a little bit earlier?

Was ready to give my 50€ end of april, beginning of may, but now wait for it. Till next stashsales. Really angry, paying exclusively with paysafe card and now the shop is closed already.

Man...usually you announce it two or three days in advance, and with all these easter-holidays you don´t? Serious kick at your ........shinbone !

Edit: Anyway, after all I wish all of you -GGG and Chris - a happy and relaxing easter-weekend with lots of chocolate-bunnies and eastereggs ;D ( while it took me 1 hour to get my polite and human manners back ;) )

given that for several months these sales occured around 20th of each month (salary time?) you can safely assume that in 4weeks another sale is going to take place
YOU DID IT AGAIN!
Just when i thought i wont spent money on PoE now when iam kinda broke :P
but somehow you managed to make me...
Mind Control activated!
[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Simon_GGG on Apr 19, 2014, 9:11:19 PM
"
t_golgari wrote:
I was wondering if we could get the stash tab upgrades for sale anytime soon? Because I have a waggonload of normal stash tabs and I would like to upgrade before Ambush ends, because that will f**k up my stash in Standard.

I second this. Been waiting a while for the upgrades to come back around. Thought they might do it after the last tab sale but I was wrong. Maybe soon though!
QFT, thirded. Would like to upgrade all my regular tabs so that everything looks premium. Because OCD affects every one of us.

"
Cador wrote:
"
t_golgari wrote:
I was wondering if we could get the stash tab upgrades for sale anytime soon? Because I have a waggonload of normal stash tabs and I would like to upgrade before Ambush ends, because that will f**k up my stash in Standard.

I second this. Been waiting a while for the upgrades to come back around. Thought they might do it after the last tab sale but I was wrong. Maybe soon though!

I now have 58 stash tabs!

and a pet cat, my wife said it would remind me to stop playing occasionally, to talk to her, cause she likes cats.
God_of_Thieves_LLD_PVP__I hate the Labyrinth
Last edited by ripnburn69 on Apr 20, 2014, 2:40:04 PM
gah 60 I need more!
BLAMT!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info