New 1.1.3 Skill: Convocation

That is awesome.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Sweet, will check back after its deployed and reviewed and perhaps I will play again. Perhaps you should have waited on breaking smoke mine til this was about ready. I look forward to the results.
If you don't have anything nice to say, zip your lip!!!
Good job, and really awesome you are continuing to tell your reasoning behind what you do.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Looks great.

Any plans on solving the soul crushing "Path of Sarn" issue?
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
The cooldown is disappointing. I was hoping to not have to rely on Rejuv Totem any more.
The Amazon Basin: A Community of Friends Playing Games

http://www.theamazonbasin.com
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:
The cooldown is disappointing. I was hoping to not have to rely on Rejuv Totem any more.

Think about it,if there was no CD it would be a spamable IWIN button.
I got a high level tri-totem raging spirit summoner who at times can have up to 60-70 minions and unless there is heavy AOE or piercing attacks,there is no way my minions will get massacred in 90% of the cases.
Having a way to basically warp all of them away from harm,apply a heal,AND be able to do it all the time would be just ridiculous.
I think some people have an issue with understanding how minions are supposed to work even after they implemented desecrate which quite clearly was a statement of the simple fact that your summons are not supposed to last forever,they are supposed to die.
No rest for the wicked.
"
OnmyojiOmn wrote:

If you dislike so much press a button to heal your minions, then do not play with summoner. What a great lazy...
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
Please let us use smoke mine while we wait for the new skill!

As much as I love you Chris, I don't know if I can do 2 more weeks of this.

Like I said in another post. Why am I even using Bones of Ullr if half the time I only benefit from 2 spectres anyways? Same with Zombies, I invest passive points to get more Zombies, but for what? Everywhere except open areas I only get to use half my fighting force.

So why am I using items and skill point to get more summons, if I can't benefit from it all the time?

2 weeks? sorry but I can't do 2 more weeks of this.

I find it really unfair that the skill was taken out prematurely, before the new skill was added. It really ruins the build, and I am sure devs at GGG understand this, they are gamers, and I'm sure they can relate to this.

Letting us use smoke mine while the new skill is being worked on is not the end of the world, but not doing so, may result in the end of the game for many, myself included.

I have really tried to play without it, and I have combined every 3 maps of indoor areas for new higher level outdoor maps. I'm running out of maps by doing this. And I'm sitting on maps like Tunnel and Mines that I just can't bring myself to do. It is so painful! I beg of you to let us use SM until 1.1.3 arrives.

edit:

Why am I even writing this? It won't be read and understood anyways. I'm ready to pack my bags and venture to a new game, where I don't feel like ripping the hair out of my head.
Last edited by Zerucos on Apr 17, 2014, 10:36:15 PM
Awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info