25-Linked Automatic 24/7 Cast To Immortality

"
Stiglitz_ wrote:
I wish someone could just re-write all of your posts into better English, that way it would be easier to read.

I will make them as short as possible, with pictures only, next time!

"
How many threads does this need? Because this is 3 that I've seen.

I only counth 2!

this one,

and a failed one, that was based upon assuming that my cwdt-skills-physical damage, triggers the next cwdt
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/886765

Let me know, if its against the rules to upgrade a guide, or posting them here, or whatever is bothering you.

Thx
"
Tommyvv wrote:
"
Stiglitz_ wrote:
I wish someone could just re-write all of your posts into better English, that way it would be easier to read.

"

I only counth 2!

this one,

and a failed one, that was based upon assuming that my cwdt-skills-physical damage, triggers the next cwdt

Let me know, if its against the rules to upgrade a guide, or posting them here, or whatever is bothering you.

Thx

Its not against the rules

but usually people post guides in the class discussion subforum
I carve and sell real animal skulls, check out my work here: https://www.instagram.com/victorseiche/
https://www.facebook.com/victorseicheart/
World first Uber Atziri as 2h and 2h RT build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1058950
Highest level char in Closed Beta, Wytchfindergeneral
Last edited by VictorDoom on Apr 18, 2014, 5:10:21 PM
"
VictorDoom wrote:
"
Tommyvv wrote:
"
Stiglitz_ wrote:

"

I only counth 2!

this one,

Thx

Its not against the rules

but usually people post guides in the class discussion subforum

It wasn't even a build at that point, though. It was completely WIP at that point.
What is this.. 4th account? Here since May 2012.

Switching to another account for this ladder
"
Tommyvv wrote:
"
sidtherat wrote:
people claimed that 'you cant fly' not longer than 120 years ago

im interested if you can make it work in merc catacombs (not even mentioning maps)

i tinkered with cats paw healing and there is a lot into that item that cannot be seen on first glance - so i know that this heals enough to survive

what is more interesting - if there is enough damage from REQ 31 spell gems to carry you trough any serious content

if you have any spare socket - vaal molten shell (max level) goes so well with 'let them hit me' builds..

I can make a damage calculation for you, to show that lvl31-req skills do massive damage

assume, I get cwdt intervals of 0.33sec (instead of 0.25sec)

a lvl31 artic breath = 51–76 = 63.5avg
a maxed out artic breath = 467–701 = 584avg
63.5/584= 10.87% of a maxed out gem in a lvl31req gem

a lvl28req glacial cascade 10–15 and 19–28 = 36 avg *3hits per strike
maxed out = 72–111 134–203 = 260avg * 3hits
(36/260-1)*100% = 13.85%

(10.87+13.85) / 2 = 12.36% of original maxed out damage avarage per gem

12.36*0.3cwdt = 3.708% of damage

you have 24 gems
4of them *0.5*5gmp = 10
5of them cwdt / 1gmp / 1punishment / 3cascade
24-4-5-1-1-3+10 = 20 gems left

4 of them are curses
16gems * 0.03708 of original damage * 1.4curse * 1.4curse = 1.163
manual casted damage = 1*1.4*1.4curses = 1.96
1.163/0.3333times per sec + 1.96*2times per sec = 7.412

741.2% MORE damage then a avaraged 1-link spam spell lvl20 that get casted ones per sec (assuming my manual cascade is a 1-link)

e/( a lvled up added chaos damage(or added cold) in tabula rasa makes plenty of damage, if I would need damage, instead of loh, witch I not need)

I like the concept but 7.412 more dmg is not really that much
1.96*2times per sec -> the 2 times per sec is based on 74 faster cast rate.. which a normal spell caster can have as well.

manual casted damage = 1*1.4*1.4curses = 1.96
not sure of these multipliers are, but the 1.4*1.4 again will be on a normal caster

If you remove the 2 times per sec and the 1.4 bonus, you are actually casting 2.65ish more than a normal spell

GMP by itself gives 2.5 bonus - a 2 link spell.

Having said that though... theres still room for improvement with this setup I feel..

When CwDT cooldown occurs, it does NOT count any damage taken during that period... so 0.25sec casts is impossible. So it may be better to use higher level CWDT and have it cast less often.

Obviously you need to balance between higher level CWDT and the life on hit with spell
Why don't you just post your gear? I tried reading your post but i still don't understand what skills you are actually linking together.
if I lvl-up my cwdt gems, I reduce my loh income, I reduce the number of explosions
and the 0.25sec cooldown is not a problem.
I not even effectively increase my damage, since I cast less
its only works vs multiple monsters, if I lvl up my cwdt gems
yes, even if average monster damage is 1000, I still want my cwdt gems to trigger at 440, so I can trigger them myself faster.

30%damage+100%heal+100%disco > 100%damage+30%heal+30%disco

a lot of people, need damage, to kill monster, before get killed. (and a leech story)
this is totally not the situation on my char, makes damage not be defensive

"
Sisaroth wrote:
Why don't you just post your gear? I tried reading your post but i still don't understand what skills you are actually linking together.

I have new gems and new items everyday! I get borred very fast!
you can look in my profile, to see my current items, or you can see in post1, the musthave items for the build.

It basicly depends on what I want to do,
like yesterday, was lightning thorn facetank day, when hit them 1000 times per sec
this made me use lightning flaks+temporal chains selfcurse+frostwall+flask refill belt (since I can walk over my own walls under flask effects)
Hmmm... and if goes for gear, pretty much only thing to worry about is flat life, es? And %damage taken as mana, which is goal in it self, or crucial main defensive mechanism? I mean are bonuses from amu/rings/other stuff really important, or would it be possible to go full iir with basic claw/gloves/tabula setup? That would be interesting mf'ing build.

And since this build is pretty intense in terms of fps... how it can handle fps lags? Even in heavy lag this build will keep on firing and continue self healing (i assume that even when you take damage with heavy fps/lag/desynch server still trigger cwdt spells when toon takes damage)?

I'm, thinking about respec on my shadow... but since i have not that good gfx card i don't know if i will just keep ripping or will it survive.
*thinks about how well this build can go in full mf setup and where to put some movement skill to get around fast*
"
eTo_PL wrote:
Hmmm... and if goes for gear, pretty much only thing to worry about is flat life, es? And %damage taken as mana, which is goal in it self, or crucial main defensive mechanism? I mean are bonuses from amu/rings/other stuff really important, or would it be possible to go full iir with basic claw/gloves/tabula setup? That would be interesting mf'ing build.

And since this build is pretty intense in terms of fps... how it can handle fps lags? Even in heavy lag this build will keep on firing and continue self healing (i assume that even when you take damage with heavy fps/lag/desynch server still trigger cwdt spells when toon takes damage)?

I'm, thinking about respec on my shadow... but since i have not that good gfx card i don't know if i will just keep ripping or will it survive.
*thinks about how well this build can go in full mf setup and where to put some movement skill to get around fast*

just loh-claws
and damage taken gained as mana
and gems, lots of gems

it feels like I not need anything more, but ofc it never hurts
I may also take culling-mf-gem-cwdt for drops yes

I try to keep stuff as sheap as possible, but yes, already at +/- 10ex already
tabula is not as sheap anymore!

3k life is already gained from passives
I have 0 life from gear atm!
I prefere: flask refill +50% in belt
and my damage taken as mana items, all not have life, they are kinda the first 5-6%items I get my hands on.

vs some bosses, I swap a resist ring

my very first selfcreated map ever!
I feel like a virgin !
cool man, but with less than 2k life and -60 resist you'll get killed in one shot eventually, should increase life pool.

now link your tree and gear, make new thread in class section, and make it viable to 70's maps.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Last edited by estu87 on Apr 20, 2014, 8:23:33 PM
"
estu87 wrote:
cool man, but with less than 2k life and -60 resist you'll get killed in one shot eventually, should increase life pool.

now link your tree and gear, make new thread in class section, and make it viable to 70's maps.

let me know how to link passive tree/items/etc
seen people do it, looked how to do it, not find how to do it!

already have a 98%light resist flask (50+25)*1.3
just needs a fire/cold res flask

here, double elemental boss lvl66map, on my lvl62 char that have elemental weaknis curse
life will be 3k when I lvl up

still missing:
decent (res-life-)corrupted jewellery
selfcurse temporal chains,I could barely keep up the 25%*1.3@resist suffix from my light flask
more flasks, that have useful suffix / a double flask stats rare belt
just a few extra crit chance notes (atm, its 10-16%spell crit chances)

I had -53fire resist(incl curse) + 24aura = -29fire resist
and when use flask, I have -29+25*1.3 = 3.5 fire resist

yes it was hard, I also died ones! just was testing out the limits of the possibilities!
it was very close to np

e/ my killspeed is big, its np at all, the bigger lvl areas make my dps go skyrocket
Last edited by Tommyvv on Apr 20, 2014, 9:07:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info