25-Linked Automatic 24/7 Cast To Immortality

Video of 125casts in a 2 sec video, edited on request, will be better asap
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pIGZEpDo6U&feature=youtu.be
edit66.6/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iPMOuYGkwA&feature=youtu.be
edit afk facetank triljon healer/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOgVEkg83_g&feature=youtu.be

Musthave items:
Shackles of the wretched gloves = Reflect curses in this item
2*Cybil's Paw = 5-8 life gained for each enemy hit bye your spells

Nice items:
Tabula Rasa = 6-link
Mindspiral Helm / Ondar Boots = 5%-10% Damage taken as mana
Doedre's damning = +1extra curse on enemies

You want to take damage
Monster damage
And reflected damage
You curse your self with Punishment
And hurt yourself with Glacial Cascade, when hit monsters with reflected damage

And you trigger your own Cast when damage taken Gems, that trigger loh+flask charges:
Spoiler
Cwdt is complicated
Multiple gems of the same kind, will trigger all, if you take the threshold damage same number of hits as the number of gems of the same kind.
so if you have a cwdt-fireball-fireball-nova
you take 440damage = 1x fireball + 1*nova
you take 220damage =1*fireball, and a 0.0001sec later you take another 220damage=1x fireball + 1*nova
this makes a lot of selfdamage hit be great for multiple gems of the same kind
but when take heavy monster hits, you not benefit from multiple gems of the same kind to cwdt

since cascade have a 6hits over its duration, its hard to aim this 0.25sec cwdt-cooldown between the hits
its better to have 0.125intervalls between hits, then 0.25sec
since from thouse 6 hits, the frist 3 will hit, and the final 3 do nothing
its also not that hard to cast +/- 2cascades every 1 sec (70fcr required)
makes the combined number of hits vs solo targets be 6 to 8(to 12vs oversized mass monsters)
depending on concentrated effect linked or not
1/8=0.125 sec intervals
makes +/- 2 hits needed to do 440selfdamage
makes a few multiple gems of the same kind allowed
atm, ofc I have 2*cwdt cascade 80%loh*3hits*2punishment = 480%loh per proc
I also have 2*EK, couse also 100%*2 = 200%loh per proc
but I remove EK very soon, couse I beleave the selfdamage it inflects, is within 0.25sec after casting it, makes it undo its positive heal effects

I try to balance as many cwdt procs vs solo target as I can
but yes, vs multitargets, you will do plenty of selfdamage and selfdamage intervals

selfdamage created bye cwdt-procs will not trigger the next cwdt-proc even if the damage is triggered 0.25sec after cast (sadly!)

etc etc etc, let me know what you want to know about cwdt, I try answer them

The listed LoH % is vs single targets,
vs multiple targets, its get multiplied a lot more

Chest Armor: Cwdt-gmp-fireball-icespear-artic breath-freeze pulse = 100%loh*5*4 = 2000%loh (if all hits 1 target)

Boots: Cwdt-Cascade-Cascade-Enfeebe = 80%loh*3hits*2punishment = 480%loh (to 960%loh if selftrigger or small monster damage)

Gloves: cwdt-Firestorm-EK-lvled up Punishment = 266.6%loh vs solo target
I use ek(like explained in sploiler), only so I can swap it for temporal chains selfcurse lvl1 for +100%buff end flask durations)
Firestorm can be replaced for other selfcurses, like Vulernarability, to increase selfdamage, for reasons like balancing)

Helm: Cwdt-temporal chains-frost nova-arc = 150%loh vs solo target
Spoiler
the temporal chains is great vs boss, but vs normal monsters its just disco, and not helps me, couse I liked the monsters to follow me faster to pack them up, if I would like to

So yes, the EK+tempral chains green sockets from gloves+helm, can also be replaced bye blue sockets.
The temporal chains will help me better ones I have bigger lvl/mana/whatever upgrades
then its great to selfcurse myself, and have +100%flask duration, that then again, gets +30%movement speed affix, on mana flasks for example.
you can even have a few shits in stash, that allow more ezzniss in some maps
a non curse map for example

endgoal would even be a 1-linked manual casted cascade in unset ring, simply the fact that I get 2 gem-cwdt-claw

Claw: cwdt-EK-Clarity = 200%loh
basicly this needs recoloring, aura is lvled up
Spoiler
atm, I use clarity to allow cascade casting
but my mana upkeep is to low to sustain so match selfdamage vs multitargets that I spam my flasks, and still are at low mana, but at least I can spam my selfdamage skills when spam flasks, also gaining everlasting mana-flask-suffix-buffs
Atm, only 18% damage taken goes to mana.
so yes, I have some mana concerns, that it takes one of my fingers, to spam a button.
(thx for tip, I will rehotkey my right mouse button (stand still autofire, (from my coc build) into mana flask spam button)
basicly, its a killspeed concern, when 30monsters are serounding me and not hit me with a 0.25sec interval, and I still wana spam a little)

will become: cwdt-ele weakniss-crit weakniss (4x curse on monster, double noob-ring!

Claw: Glacial cascade-concentrated effect-life leech
(I may need to test mana leech some day, not liked bloodmagic at all!)
will become: cwdt-spark-frostwall
I surly need to test the frostwall knockback mechanics with the extra hits that it gives to cascades!

without cwdt-claws-upcoming-upgrades, I do 3576%*only12loh = 429 loh per cwdt proc vs 1 target when I stand close, so all my 5fireball gmp hit it

440cwdt * 0.7 Mind Over Matter = 308
440cwdt * 0.82 Mind over Matter at 0regen mana = 360.8

440cwdt selfdamage done in 2 cascade hits would allow a 4cwdt procs per sec
this is a hard one 440/0.65reflect*4cold-phisical-selfdamage ratio*0.088leech=238 selfdamage leeched back as life from every 440selfdamage

if I spam my skill vs 1 target boss
429 loh gained per proc + 238 leeched per proc-360.8life lost per cwdt proc = 306.2 life healed every 0.25sec vs solo target when trigger selfdamage intervalls (atm, still under upgrades)

so atm, vs the elemental boss, that drains 1.5k life from me in 1 hit
1500boss damage draining my life-429loh per cwdt proc = 1071 life lost
1071/(306.2life healed per seflinflicted cwdt proc*4cwdt proc cooldown) = 0.875 seconds intervals of the 1500 life drained will be overhealed

just a funny screen of me, getting triple shock stacks, when have -50resist, when progress a little!

Thx! And srry for mistakes/bad English/errors/headdakes/To match disco!
Last edited by Tommyvv on Apr 19, 2014, 6:03:47 PM
vid please
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
sounds crazy, but please put on a video
Wow, very impressive. But yeah a vid would be awesome.
"Truth be told, I have no idea what the fuck is going on anymore." Stephen Hawkins
the screenshot shows more then a video!
all monsters have 2curse+ignite
ground ice from artic breath everywhere
and a frost nova
and critical impacts from fire+cold+light on all monster at ones
and a low mana pool/life flasked used/more small details

but ofc, you can come in my game, and make video!
or link me a ''how to make video guide''

e/ my current passive tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0EfgVCBfkOSBGWFLAV8Ba_F1AY2xrbI_YkPCaVJ6ksnC0fOVI6MDpYQZZEq0lRSn1MLU5tUEJVS1WuVvpYB1pIWm1br13yYeJnoG0ZbXtwUnDVdPF_xoIQgh6FMocZh3aH24w2j6abJqIuoqOjiqdcrrO8N8Hz2wvdDd7237DndOjW7g7v8PPq-WP8xQ==
started as a semi-failed-experiment, but turns out great afterall!

e2/ my end passive tree+/-
may take shadow spell damage passive or Golem's Blood
or may remove spell damage from witch/crits, was based on reaching 1 selfdamage from cwdt-cascade, witch now is not required any longer
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAP0EfgUtBfkHYwj0DkgOXA_EEHQRlhSwFfAWvxdQGNsa2yFgI_YkPCaVJ6kxiDlSOjA6WDt8QKBBlkV-SVFKfUwtTm1QQlVLVvpXK1gHWkhabVuvXfJgS2HiYqxnoG0ZbXtwUnDVc1N07XTxeQN673_GghCCHoUyhxmHdofbiEKMNpsmnaOdqp65oi6io6OKp1y4yrw3wFTB883q1QDWndsL3Q3e9t-w51TndOjW7g7v8PId8-r5Y_yr_MU=

I will see when my cascade is lvl19-20!
Last edited by Tommyvv on Apr 16, 2014, 10:56:45 PM
"
Tommyvv wrote:
the screenshot shows more then a video!
all monsters have 2curse+ignite
ground ice from artic breath everywhere
and a frost nova
and critical impacts from fire+cold+light on all monster at ones
and a low mana pool/life flasked used/more small details

but ofc, you can come in my game, and make video!
or link me a ''how to make video guide''

there are many screen capturing software which free, like fraps that frequently used by many gaming youtuber. or you can google for free video capture software. you really don't need to add a commentary, maybe just show your gear/gem/link by hovering it, and then do the stuff, then upload it to youtube.
* Forum Avatar - $500USD
... -- Bex_GGG
Last edited by estu87 on Apr 16, 2014, 10:39:09 PM
hi tommy
guess your troll builds dont get enough attention on the other forum, huh? :blush:
"
Flutt3r wrote:
hi tommy
guess your troll builds dont get enough attention on the other forum, huh? :blush:

I am a giver
not a taker, like you

I am the giver of immortal Disco!

as you see from my migrations
when you tickle me, I explodes into a miljon explosions
Last edited by Tommyvv on Apr 17, 2014, 12:09:34 AM
haha finally invading the poe forums as well as the d2jsp forums... well done tommy... well done... that and your english still gives me headaches
Kory
"
Flutt3r wrote:
hi tommy

"
haha finally invading the poe forums as well as the d2jsp forums... well done tommy... well done... that and your english still gives me headaches

flaming kids like you, invading the nice poe-forums,
makes me sad!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info