how does upgrading multiple point packs work?

Wow that was fast! ty! =) Can anyone answer the "supporter" question?
"
triglav wrote:

The above post made me think though that says I can simply buy "normal" packs worth of points and when I reach the "x supporter pack" amount of $ it will convert my account to that X supporter (like warrior/champion/conqueror) probably without the extra bonuses like hoodies/t-shirts? I didn't understand the dev/pr response whether this is confirmed or not, could someone please clarify?

In the Supporter Packs there's also feature costs that are included in the price. For instance the Survivor Pack is $50 USD, and you get 400 points in it - although you can solely buy 400 points for $40 USD, this shows that $10 in the Survivor Pack is for the pack features. This means when processing upgrades from previously purchased point packs, we can credit them towards the point side of the pack to reduce the cost, but can't reduce the feature cost this way.

Anyone's welcome to contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we can offer you some quotes, cheers.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Awesome, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info