Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

GGG if u not stop bots ex will be 300-400c!

trade alrdy flooded with fake price and bots and it will be only worse if u dont stop them!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Dear GGG, did you consider it possible to pack a certain harvest craft into an item that can later be put up for sale, as it is done with beast?
You can add a specific item, for example, "empty seed", into which you can pack one craft and then put it on the trade. Let this item drop with a certain chance from the mobs of the harvest.

Last edited by Hidden_Psix on Feb 6, 2021, 6:04:17 AM
Hello Chris,

I was informed you may remove Harvest from this game because some people are making items that should not exist or for some reason.

I know there are some people who can use/ abuse Harvest to craft insane items but those people are less than 10 % or even less than 5 %.
Because of those few % of people, are you considering removing the Harvest?
Those people will do well even without Harvest but the rest players will suffer.

You are ignoring the majority of gamers here who barely know how to craft.
This Harvest is helping average players a big time and infusing enthusiasm and fun. You are trying to take that away?

The Harvest was the best thing that happened in POE.

You are the lead developer if I remember correctly. You should focus on average people who play mostly weekend or after work hours. They are not good at this game. Most of those people didn't even encounter A8 Sirus.

This game is all about understanding the game mechanics and super good items. Without it, there is no chance to defeat A8 bosses let alone A9.

As I mentioned above, 5- 10% of top-tier players will do fine without Harvest but the rest will suffer.

If people can't have fun in this game, they will eventually move to other games. Don't you want to bring more new people in this game? Those new people are gamers who play other games. People who don't play games wouldn't come to this game even if you do all the magic in this game.
Please focus to keep the players stay in this game and bring more people from other games.
Now I said enough. You have brilliant brain, I believe, and you know what to do next.
Nerfing Harvest the way you want to nerf it will absolutely kill it and leave it near useless. If you were to make a poll on how many people want it removed vs how many people want it to stay I'm preeetty sure much, much more would like it to stay, considering manifesto on Harvest removal is already at 300+ pages and counting with only 2 days passing.
There are so many other ways you can go about it without removing rem/add crafts or making them stop working on influenced items - make them not roll t1/t1+t2 mods (kinda like bench crafts), limit number of harvest crafts per item, make them have a chance to brick other crafts or limit number of total harvest attemps, or make them deterriorate other stats of an item, but removing them all together? Awful idea.
This league is the most fun I've had with PoE in a loong time (and I've been playing on and off since Nemesis) because with harvest crafting I could GRADUALLY improve my items instead of GAMBLING exalt slams (which In my over 5000 hours of game did once - when exalts were worth 20c), and I must say that if the dev team thinks people actually exalt-slam their GG end-game items they are out of touch with the game, playerbase and reality in general.
I do not think that is the way, the best thing that would come to the community is to accept the harvest trade and about crafting is to integrate it with the other ways that exist, the nerf they should do is that you can use all the crafts that are now But you can only craft the item to a single type (light, fire, chaos, phisical, etc) so you can improve the item in harvest but not create it completely with this system
If communication is as important as you say it is, why did you nerf Harbinger without saying anything to the players? Anyway, a hypocrisy ...
"
ken157 wrote:
If communication is as important as you say it is, why did you nerf Harbinger without saying anything to the players? Anyway, a hypocrisy ...

I dunno, maybe because it was bugged? lmao
Hey Chris
Ritual was best league for me since ive been playing poe and i fucking loved it but please reconsider destroying harvest. The Biggest and only problem with harvest was trading it in TFT discord server which was fraustrating indeed but harvest itself its really needed and its crucial for the game. harvest gives u goals to achieve and can enable builds which is impossible to play without harvest. No one gets tired of harvest and there is always more things to achieve.
There is no other way of deterministic crafting other than harvest and everyone hates gambling its really boring and painful(unless u have billions of currency)
Please if u are reading this dont kill harvest im sure there are better ways to deal with it.
Last edited by Escanor_D3s on Mar 14, 2021, 7:51:23 PM
i playd 900h and i cant play endgame content because i did my build myself and i dont consider it fun to copy from someone else. but the way game is copy build from others is only option. i left game 2 years ago because it was just boring endless grind without succes and no hope to improve. now it change a little i can grind 10-15 ex in league. but saying its easy? you know why its easy? becuase there are 3-5 same build which everyone who want to do endgame play because there is no other option. i just dont have words for this. i think i am fullfiling your expectation as a player its just grind over grind over grind its booring and it feels like work. and what is worst i cant even buy items because ther is nothing only hig end gear or crap there is basiclen noone is selling mid stuff because how f crazy, boring, and anoying is crafting. you shouldnt even call it crafting
and its sad i cant play game without chceckin trade on browser. i cant even run build i want because i will get nowhere so.

Are you even planing fix trade and crafting in next to league? please answer me because if not i just gona uninstal game, its waste of my time. Congratulation you make game whitch is boring mindless slavery in a loop without progres, which feels more like work. [Removed by Support]. i just wish thiss game be pay to play at this point.

so are you gona fix trade and craft?

pls answer me so i can i stop wasting my time if and play something where i can have some results after 900h of gameplay.
Last edited by Will_GGG on Mar 14, 2021, 9:33:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info