Improving Communication: The Development Manifesto (Please Read First!)

pls change emperor uniq jewel to drop or reward randomly few ppl from top 100-500 or anything else but not what he have now - fully shitty "race" that never was race from very start
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
can't delete quest items from inventory if failed quest heist
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Sep 21, 2020, 6:23:22 AM
<3
I hate this league. It's definitely not a softcore league. I lose everything on death. Awfull idea to bring piece of HC to SC servers. That bunch of loot droped after death demoralises me every time. I play SC cause I don't need losing stuff in my gameplay, that is the core thing why people play on softcore and now it's broken. After 15 mins heisting and accidental death from oneshot I feel like a screwed prostitute without payment. I get literally nothing for invested time. So why should I play a HC league on softcore if I've chosen softcore allready? No fun at all. Just disappointment. First league for many years I quit after 3 days. Absolutely disappointed with that minor hc league consept. That's not what softcore player needs. Yea I don't lose character. But I lose all the progress: exp, time, loot. It's just teasing: "Oh, so much loot you've got. It's allready in your inventory. Oh wait, no you little shit take a oneshot behind the door look at all that stuff you've allready found, say goodbye to it ang get the hell out miserable turd."
PS: I'd love the league if I'd play hc. But on softcore it's a disaster that ruins all softcore servers idea.
You try to make me play HC on SC. Thanks but no, stuipdest mechanic I can ever imagine.
Last edited by arcadnii on Sep 22, 2020, 9:37:35 PM
please move the stones blocked at a certain level from invetory to another place, I always accidentally click on them and they are pumped, I don't think I'm the only one....I'm tired of it
Hello guys,

just wanted to ask really quick if there was a native
unix support for PoE2 from your side by any chance?

regards :)
CNTRL + QWERT work rly good, but maybe Your can add this apply this function to mouse1/2/3 too ?
pls remove or change the "observer totem" in perception heist map...
we cant kill them or dodge them before loose 10-25% of the alert lvl just for nothing...

why not make like patrol with the red circle, it's avoidable at less...
Thanks Chris, never change!
Cant play ...even though you attempt to improve

https://imgur.com/a/XAx1tFb

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info