What's coming in 1.1.2b?

Eh? I saw that art for the Thousand Ribbons yesterday in act 2 :S
Flameblast nerf exile was needed I think, not sure about the life reduction. None will pose a threat if you can just nuke it down...
"
Fixed a bug where cosmetic pets would sometimes never move after being summoned. This was a long-standing bug that has been in the game for over two years.

Finally! :)
IGN: RichMightyWitch
THATS ENOUGH GGG
CHICKENS NOT IN THIS PATCH?!?!?!?!?
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
Good news regarding the Exile Vaal Skill spam.
Finally, my kiwi won't act like a chicken! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
come on repeat with me: "we don't know how to balance but we think we know how to patch up, please forgive us for release things (when not useless) based on our guts feeling without testing"
Thank you so much for these balance changes GGG, i was going mental the other day on the vaal burning arrow.
Some are good news in this announcement regarding balance changes,but i still have to get to try them out in game.I'm waiting for the other notes as well.How are we standing in making the game playable for all characters and not only playing specific builds i want to know,cuz from my point of view i don't see to much complexity now or freedom of choice cuz it will not be viable for end game maps.My question may be a bit aggressive which i don't intend,but i think is a fair one.
Best regards,Mina
Always be good to others you gain nothing by being mean!
Fixed a bug where cosmetic pets would sometimes never move after being summoned. This was a long-standing bug that has been in the game for over two years.

Best patch ever!
I'm in an abusive relationship with life. It keeps beating the hell out of me and I'm too cowardly to leave it.

IGN • NCPereira
STEAM • steamcommunity.com/id/NCPereira

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info