Extremely Rare Vaal Orb results

"
"
johnlocke7 wrote:
This one is pretty strange I guess

noszg3

What is so strange about it?

is weird, but because someone divined a legacy BOR. the skill links stay same at lvl 18, but the life gets re-rolled when a legacy gets divined. That is what happened here before the corruption
Apart from adding an implicit mod, it took AR/ER and Life mods down to the current brackets while leaving legacy version of the support gems mods. I haven't seen many of those.
"
flyingfish24 wrote:
"
"
johnlocke7 wrote:

noszg3

is weird, but because someone divined a legacy BOR. the skill links stay same at lvl 18, but the life gets re-rolled when a legacy gets divined. That is what happened here before the corruption

Thanks. Didn't know the supports remain fixed trough divining.
Anakin once Vaaled his brain. He got the affixes he wanted, but look what happened to him after...

EDIT: Happy Ending. He remains the only known player ever to reverse the Vaal Orb effects.
Exile is an illusion, exile!
Last edited by FusionCoreDance on Apr 14, 2014, 6:30:31 PM
"
flyingfish24 wrote:
"
"
johnlocke7 wrote:

noszg3

Hmm, didn't GGG say something about certain legacy items being divined keeping some legacy stats or not gaining new ones? IIRC if you divine a legacy Kaoms, it won't add the Fire dmg mod, so I thought that divining legacy BOR would change every stat to new BOR stats, except for the Support mods. And I thought that it could work the same with Vaals, only maybe with a chance of it happening, not that it happens always. So this doesn't look that strange to me, but maybe I am just overthinking this a bit.
IGN Macesaremanttofly

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info