FoxTactics "Lightning Ninja" Arc build 18k+ : No update for 1.2

if you were to say try to go ancestral bond instead would you still go witch start?
"
mayainverse wrote:
if you were to say try to go ancestral bond instead would you still go witch start?

yeh i probably would since i really like the new dps nodes in the shadow tree, For this kinda of stuff i think the witch build is a bit better than the templar due to the starting nodes
seems like ancestral bond would be really hard to do with this build. most of the totem nodes are quite a but far away from top of tree.
hi there, watched your stream and am a huge fan of the build.

I really like my builds tanky though and had an incinerator with (although way more defensive) a similar tree.

Clicky

I am using a Rathpith and a Stone of Spellblock, which buffs the spellblock to almost capped (can be capped with a 4% Vaaled Stone - I sold mine though cause i need currency :D )

Maybe this can even be done in HC - although one might want to go inner Force (i cant afford more than a lvl 20 AA atm - manawise)

with some tweaking (i cant try it out right now) i may be able to add the aura nodes in there.

any thoughts on that?
Last edited by Exort_Trivial on Apr 10, 2014, 12:03:50 PM
Budget build, uses at least 40+ ex worth of gear and gems.
Last edited by Aggnog on Apr 10, 2014, 6:10:43 PM
why are u taking cluster with 3 nods "3% cast speed"
insteаd of 2 nods for 8% lighting damage near "lighting weaver" passive?
ign: PlasticSupporter
Last edited by nowai27 on Apr 10, 2014, 6:31:38 PM
"
Aggnog wrote:
Budget build, uses at least 40+ ex worth of gear and gems.

Huh? I'f you make most of it yourself, thats free right?
Besides, i used 2 moonsorrows untill lvl85 and was still doing good dps. what are they, 1c a piece?

My gear gets better, but the concept remains the same.
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 10, 2014, 6:40:34 PM
"
nowai27 wrote:
why are u taking cluster with 3 nods "3% cast speed"
insteаd of 2 nods for 8% lighting damage near "lighting weaver" passive?

Castspeed benefits me more than those nodes, Castanimation shortens, warping faster. also i believe the dps is almost the same for a 3% speed and a 8% lightdmg in this build
"
Exort_Trivial wrote:
hi there, watched your stream and am a huge fan of the build.

I really like my builds tanky though and had an incinerator with (although way more defensive) a similar tree.

Clicky

I am using a Rathpith and a Stone of Spellblock, which buffs the spellblock to almost capped (can be capped with a 4% Vaaled Stone - I sold mine though cause i need currency :D )

Maybe this can even be done in HC - although one might want to go inner Force (i cant afford more than a lvl 20 AA atm - manawise)

with some tweaking (i cant try it out right now) i may be able to add the aura nodes in there.

any thoughts on that?

Tree looks solid dude, thats probably what mine would have looked like if i did my build on HC
Updated, put a random video of me doing a crematorium map. Watch the clear speed

http://www.twitch.tv/foxtactics/c/4044060
Last edited by FoxTactics on Apr 10, 2014, 8:03:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info