Release date

Hey guys i'm new here couldn't find a thread about this so just made my own. when will it be able to download? i really can't wait for the release.
ACE Member.
The final release will probably be towards the end of the year. Closed beta will begin mid August.
"Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot." - Charlie Chaplin
If by some seriously bad luck that you dont managed to get into the closed betas, the game is considered "released" when the Open Beta is released. The game is not by any means considered finished during the Open Beta testing stage.
What exactly is "Beta"? is it some sort of server?
ACE Member.
A beta is a development stage of a game, at this stage of development GGG will be inviting tons of people to come test the game.
"
Septile wrote:
A beta is a development stage of a game, at this stage of development GGG will be inviting tons of people to come test the game.

"tons" you are crazy?
Chris will invite 50 people more.
I don't know why everybody wait for closed beta when they didn't know who will be chosed
Last edited by Yason on Jul 24, 2011, 1:46:14 AM
Actually Chris will invite thousands for CB( he said it in a thread..too tired to look) if I remember correctly he said ten thousand or so...but Im sleepy as hell so I might be wrong.
"...You know the difference between arrogance and confidence?

Confidence can back its shit up." -Charan
"
Yason wrote:
"
Septile wrote:

"tons" you are crazy?
Chris will invite 50 people more.
I don't know why everybody wait for closed beta when they didn't know who will be chosed

they will invite 100 people everyday...
im amazed how the stickied "read first" thread seems to be invisible
Above content may contain traces of nonsense.

Reality is simply an unrealistic version of online gaming.
Maybe he will invite more people than i think but you need to be very lucky to get CB invite.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info