PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

Funny :)

Forget chaos damage can't be evaded, block or dodge :)
Last edited by snakesolidx on Apr 25, 2014, 4:54:56 PM

Toying around with the concept of a one-handed version of Tabula Rasa. Sacrifice your mainhand sockets and any stat bonuses from offhand to get another six-link for dual-wielders (primarily spell casters).

Hello, i just foudn that really nice site, so I designed a two-handed sword for Lv70 since there are no good 2h swords currently (based on phys dmg).

Of course I used my imagination a lot and I found a new Mod which could be really interesting. :)

So here's

So the new mod I was inspirated from, is the elemental patch on ground. Since there are diff map mods that has patches, I though: why not as a wep mod that activates on meele kill (or maybe on hit). Of course the mod will affect enemies only (not allies). The patch of course will stay for a short period of time which will be a standard for example 3-5 seconds and will do a decent dmg maybe as fixed up to 10-20 dmg/s or even based on char lvl.

Text for fire and lightning varieties:

"X% change to ignite the ground with a fire patch on melee kill"
"X% change to shock the ground with a lightning patch on melee kill"

The based kind of 2h sword was imagined too. The word Nemesis sounds good and since it is not used in any kind of wep yet, i though that might be adapted with that kind of wep.

So what do u think ppl about my IMBA OVERPOWERED imagination?

Feedback and support is appreciated. ;)
Last edited by GordonSpace on Apr 25, 2014, 8:25:19 PM

Fun tool. Thank-you OP!
ign: AnnaKarin
Last edited by ledge86 on Apr 26, 2014, 5:15:58 AM
^ That one is funny :p
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info