PoE Unique Item Generator - Create your own unique item

http://imgur.com/W2BdS4S

Basically meaning, that you should not care if enemies have reflect, as only 25% of that damage will harm you, rest 75% will be neutralized. :)
Proud Crusader of Hardcore Leagues.
Last edited by Lordemore on Aug 13, 2014, 8:27:56 AM
"Im smartest. Your stoped. Dael wiht it."
Spoiler

Probably too strong...but its a build enabler(this + Ambu's charge = 1 Endurance charge/hit taken = eliminates the need for enduring cry,also you keep your end charges at all times unless you spend them(1 end charge/6 secs).

As for its armour,rare shield with perf armor rolls(meaning no life) has 2622 armour(no quality),but can also get triple res etc,so its not too strong probably,especially considering you'll be taking crits only.
Last edited by Crunbum on Aug 13, 2014, 11:57:02 AM

Ignore the name and flavour text, I'm terrible at those.

The idea is an elemental shield that sacrifice survivabilty for damage and built around aura based build. The CI is used to prevent it being abused by lowlifeand the reduced mana cost is too give the user an easier time to use skill after reserving their mana.

Everything else is pretty straight forward.

Sorry, I have forgotten to create a suitable Name. Call it simply "Fool`s Knowledge" or something.

naMgnihguaL wrote:

"
I have 4 more for you guys to look at. Expect this to be a regular thing, me posting in here. :3

Very nice work. You items have qmantity AND Quality! And I like "Firest Fire", because I like "Avatar of Fire".And "Death Knell" seems to be very powerfull with for example "Animated Weapons", because you have no Maximum number of animated weapons and when they have a 100% increased Duration ... And enemies killed can be dominated ... it sounds very interesting for the next summoner build. But, converting enemies do not work with unique bosses, did it? However, I like the idea. Imagine, you have "Minion instability" and increased Minion live ... they do not Need much damage, they explode on death. And when you apply you shield or so to minions instead of you ...
Lordemore wrote:
"
Basically meaning, that you should not care if enemies have reflect, as only 25% of that damage will harm you, rest 75% will be neutralized. :)

Nice idea. So you may get 2000 instead of 8000 Damage reflected. It would not be able to kill you anymore. So you can survive and use a flask. But of course you cannot have too high damage. If the enemies reflect 200 000 damage in 3 seconds, you get 50 000 damage in this 3 seconds and this would kill you almost instantly! So it is good for guys playing half tanky and half damage dealing. Somebody who deal too much damage but have not much life will die although he (or she) wears this item. So it is not too strong! Good!
tippick wrote:
"
"Melee physical damage is increased by your life Percentage" means,

if you are on full life, 100% increased melee physical damage.
if you are on low life e.g. 35%, 35% increased melee physical damage.

So, this unique is best in slot for life-based melee physical build.
And level requirement is 90. This is so high, because of balance.

Yes, this is for very tanky builds. But maybe is a build with survive because of high (maximum) ressitances and not because of his high life better for this item. If you have much life, you cant Regenerate as fast as somebody with not so high life. But if you have huge Maximum resistances, but not so much life, you will Regenerate with a few flasks up to 100% percent, than having 100% increased Physical Damage, wich is leechable as life. That would be powerfull! If the enemies let you enough time to use the flasks!
;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info