Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

AWAKENING UPDATE

New Passive Tree

Crit Elemental Bow with either Split Arrow or Tornado shot feels stronger than ever, especially Split Arrow. Split arrow received quite some buffs in Awakening including starting at 5 arrows and going up to 10 at max level as well as Chain's reduced multiplier being lowered, resulting in very fast clear speeds and high dps numbers.

Windripper itself took a minor nerf and as such can no longer be considered the "Be All End All" for the build but it is still a very strong option as well as having the nice MF properties. I believe the best bow will now be a rare Sniper or some such with high tri elemental rolls, crit, attack speed and crit multi. Most bows have had their base crit raised and the maximum elemental damage rolls have been buffed across the board on all weapons which means a large part of your damage will now come from your weapon rather than just auras.

Running the build is still very similar except we now utilize frenzy charges(I keep them up with Frenzy as a single target) and I run Wrath + Herald of Ice + Herald of Thunder on a Rat's Nest rather than Alpha's. The reason there is no Alphas is because going that route you use Anger + Wrath + 1 herald and invest 4 points getting Charisma. After trying this I had a few hundred higher dps but I believed the utility of Rat's Nest to be higher paired with a 2nd herald. Running both heralds I attach Curse on hit to both with Assassin's Mark and get the best of both worlds for gaining power charges. As well as that you get run speed/attack speed from Rat's Nest.

As a chest I recommend whatever you are most comfortable with. An Evasion chest, Hyrri's Ire, Belly of the Beast are some good options but the chest slot is rather flexible. Remember, to really scale the build highly you need great WED, Crit Multi, Accuracy, high levels, quality gems, good links and good elemental damage everywhere.

Please check out the video guide to see how I went about remaking the build. It should answer alot of questions and show off the character's potential.

VIDEO GUIDE FOR AWAKENING
p.s. I reached 225m xp/hr doing Aqueducts with the build from 68 to mid 70s. Nothing else to me has come close.
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Jul 9, 2015, 9:52:14 PM
The new passive tree, if I want to play as a Scion, I just use 4 extra points and start from the top?
Ign: Icyboss
Hey, nice build. I'm looking for a build to get back into POE.

Was wondering if you could make a small leveling guide, show us where you put your points while leveling. When do you recommend we grab Vaal pact, etc.

Thanks
Great build, great guide. Could you link your items with skills etc.? I can't seem to figure out what gems are used in your gloves and boots... If you dont't mind could you also tell me which gems are worth investing quality ($$) in?

Regards
Hello all, how is everyone getting the extra intel to run wrath without taking 2x 30nodes? ty
"
tina1968 wrote:
Hello all, how is everyone getting the extra intel to run wrath without taking 2x 30nodes? ty

Im using the Fertile Mind Crimson Jewel to help with int requrments.

You get 80+ int from it if u put it in the slot at Vaal Pact for just one point.

I made a variation of this build that also uses Power and Frenzy charges. Loving it.

"
caesarsd3 wrote:
I made a variation of this build that also uses Power and Frenzy charges. Loving it.

What buffs do you use to get the dps as on the screenshot? I'm testing different trees right now, and got only about 40-42k (2auras+2heralds, no vaal haste). Think i'll make a summary on my testing a bit later.
Can someone link movies 2.0 ? is this build good? i mean survivability ?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Can someone link the tree and gear!!!
~A Women Can Change The World With A Single, Well-Placed Arrow~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info