Crit Ele Split Ripper - Fastest map clearer? You decide! Up to 95 crit

You should take blood magic and run more defensive auras like grace and purities
@ Exile_Wanderer

How are you supporting the mana cost of your skills ?
Windripper does low phy dmg so not much mana leech for your Auxium ?

I also have the gear to do a Low life version of this build but I am not sure if its worth bothering as the life version is so strong anyway.
Last edited by BangoSkank on Oct 31, 2014, 7:32:52 AM
Theres a node near duelist that gives 2 mana on hit. It should be enough. I was thinking going CI with it but CI seems not efficient in this build
I thought about Blood Magic, but I don't think it fits this build well enough.

As for me sustaining my skills, the mana leech from Auxium is actually enough. Even though I'm dealing very little physical, you don't need to regain that much mana, so you only need a few % of mana leech as long as you're hitting more than 1-2 enemies.

I really need to get gems to lvl 20 asap to fully judge the potential as well as a few more levels, but it's already starting to look a bit better since yesterday.
How do you sustain power charges on you last video ?
So while my spec isn't exactly like Mathil's (actually drafted it before seeing his video), I'm at the point where I can soon afford to start taking more non-crit DPS nodes (have all the crit chance + multi I want). Since there's little to no physical damage scaling in the spec, is it safe to assume that increased elemental damage, increased projectile damage, and increased attack speed are roughly equivalent? If so, then it sounds like the order of efficiency (based on pathing) looks like:

- Sniper
- Forces of Nature
- Shadow start elemental nodes (especially if you can afford all 5)
- 8% projectile damage nodes
- Berserking
- Shadow start attack speed nodes

Is this thinking flawed in any way? Feedback greatly appreciated.
IGN: Yolowanda
hi Mathil
have been follow your build, it dam good.
almost reach your 108 point mark

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgAAbj0DljsogwlgQ3cHhxOcpG-ewONLV_GzrEdRTMpKfVtKyD8nKk218m6qKjipbti9NZIaj_ba-wkZipu1wzrEopcGLYPTfn11_rq74-2DGY4AXgguCpvnCu96wTOGziF2W6_dDfzFeOtKfYd2Z6Cgn2_yOdR311b6Mfp299aKfytNkiP2jX0wfP_eJP3nVFFHzAZyw6sLYeImlRa_D6tTNYw2VUsfQQMetUgGI3DVXfIOSHBSidMqC_PquMo7fA_EoqN_xhGWL2_ZE3C77BjBxWNDMglybGxG

what will your skill tree be when u reach level 100?

or take the blood magic on skill tree, and you will have one Gem slot may add(cold dmg gem) or something
or have any new and more cool idea.
Last edited by yinglong on Nov 2, 2014, 7:07:14 AM
Only one question, did you try atziri with it?
IGN: NECRO_NINE
"
pelll wrote:
How do you sustain power charges on you last video ?

voll's protector
Creator
"
I thought about Blood Magic, but I don't think it fits this build well enough.

As for me sustaining my skills, the mana leech from Auxium is actually enough. Even though I'm dealing very little physical, you don't need to regain that much mana, so you only need a few % of mana leech as long as you're hitting more than 1-2 enemies.

I really need to get gems to lvl 20 asap to fully judge the potential as well as a few more levels, but it's already starting to look a bit better since yesterday.

I thought this way as well until I was able to 6L my Voll's and throw a blood magic gem in there. With all the auras I'm running (4 auras) I literally only have 2 mana, so blood magic is a must have, combined with life leech and vaal pact you have no worries about sustaining your skills.
Last edited by ansizf on Nov 4, 2014, 1:55:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info