Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

Why are there even other gloves ingame?

i hope you know what you are doing by creating such strong items ggg

but still impressive work by op grz!
ING: "MeneaterMildrid" or "WICKEDSICKmoves"
How does Atziri get ignited? It says clearly that she can't get ignited.
"Embrace the darkness"
Last edited by jerkan7 on Mar 31, 2014, 3:39:08 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
Prediction one: Masses start copying this builds
Prediction two: Uber Aztiri is killed more and more often
Prediction three: BiS uniques that GGG said will almost never appear in the economy start entering the economy.

RF was and is a somewhat popular, if not very specialized build.

and watching his video, as far as I understand, RF didnt really stand out as mechanic to defeating atziri, besides enabling him to stack defenses and fire resists while not depending much on gear for damage.
oh and yeah those gloves are really bad design, we already had this discussion in the datamine thread. gotta be one of the most mind-boggling op uniques out there, sadly, especially with VP nerf.
Last edited by grepman on Mar 31, 2014, 3:40:24 AM
"
And to everybody complaining about snapshotting etc... I would recommend you actually go learn GGG's stance on the matter before calling it an exploit.

It is undeniably an exploit. GGG has stated multiple times that snapshotting (and "pre-buff" gear in general) is not something that they intend for the game, and it's something that they have already put in work to actively remove (aura pre-buffing via Malachai's Simula/Blood Covenant).

GGG's "stance on exploits" is a stance on punishing exploiters, and it is a clear one: GGG will not punish people for playing the game legitimately with things that are in the game. You don't have to worry about getting banned for using something that is currently not working as intended (in stark contrast to, say, ArenaNet banning people who exploited in Guild Wars).

Anyway, congrats on your achievement. It looks hard as fuck, and I applaud you for using every tool at your disposal to beat the big bad. I don't want to lessen your success, but I don't want to let GGG's words be misconstrued either.

---

Those gloves are the worst thing I've ever seen. RIP PvP, and thank god that I don't have the time to play enough for those to ever affect my enjoyment of this game.

Spike uniques, Raid Boss-only uniques... What is happening to this humble little ARPG?
Last edited by pneuma on Mar 31, 2014, 3:42:21 AM
"
grepman wrote:
oh and yeah those gloves are really bad design, we already had this discussion in the datamine thread. gotta be one of the most mind-boggling op uniques out there, sadly, especially with VP nerf.

let's see what you think, when someone drops Atziri's Splendour.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
"
johnKeys wrote:
"
grepman wrote:

let's see what you think, when someone drops Atziri's Splendour.

atziri's splendour is absolute trash compared to these gloves. Every item in the game is trash compared to these gloves.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Guys, can someone explain one thing to me pls? Does snapshotting of Doryani Catalyst allow you to actually leech 1% of RF damage while Catalyst not even in your hand?
Last edited by gat0 on Mar 31, 2014, 4:27:02 AM
"
gat0 wrote:
Guys, can someone explain one thing to me pls? Does snapshotting of Doryani Catalyst allow you to actually leech 1% of RF damage while Catalyst not even in your hand?

RF is a degen, so it can't leech at all.
I hope snapshotting gets removed from the game soon and the gameplay will become less annoying as a result.

I'd like to have those gloves. They seem really useful for my CoC build.
Last edited by ungalunga on Mar 31, 2014, 4:39:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info