Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

Dude, amazingly well done! No matter what other jellys might say. You are the worlds first to beat ûber Atziri, and to top that - you did it in Ambush. You could have had Chris massaging your feet through the whole map and I wouldnt have given a damn - it is truly impressive. CONGRATS!

*coughVAALcoughORBcoughTHEM*
Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
"
that still takes ZERO SKILL to play

Pretty sure if it took zero skill then it would have been done on standard long ago. I'd actually say the aztiri dungeon is one of the biggest skillchecks in the entire game.
"
Alhoon wrote:
Grats OP.

I hope GG realizes how absolutely ridiculous SB is, although to be honest the damage has already been done.

You really think he used searing bond to kill her? Or troll post?
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Could someone explain to me what is snaphotting?

GZ OP on the awesome achievement.
IGN: Iworkeout
Congrats! Was really surprised to see the first Uber kill happening in Ambush, i guess no one really expected this. Anyway, well done!
twitch.tv/enki91
Haha, OP owned all the BiS mirror guys on standard. Well done.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
MiniMinhMo wrote:
This stuff is really inspiring.
Not inspiring to me at all. It's depressing.

It's depressing that not only do so many people use snapshotting, but the exploit is so strong that the best way to succeed in the game is by using an exploit.

"
Xavderion wrote:
Haha, OP owned all the BiS mirror guys on standard. Well done.
I think it's significantly a matter of actually getting/playing the map at all too though, not just having a good build.
While build is a significant factor, those über fragments are hard to collect, and with maybe 3 times more people in ambush (from what I heard), that's more über fragment drops.
There's also the potential factor that RF (a good build to kill Atziri with due to the fire resistance) is much more common in ambush league since it's gotten more popular as well as easy to level with searing bond, as well as a fresh start where people have to make new builds. Standard league builds are often whatever random builds someone improvised, or an older flavor of the month, or such. Hard to say if that's a significant factor though, it might not be, I'm just speculating.

"
jstq wrote:
omg, ppl cry about sb, now cry about rf. Ok, lets really nerf everything viable to total shit.
There's far more that's viable than RF and SB. CoC is the most OP and it doesn't even rely on exploits. That said, People aren't asking to nerf RF, but rather to nerf snapshotting.
Fresh cakes for all occasions.
Delivery in 30 eons or less
Call 1-800-DOMINUS
Remember - 'Dominus Delivers'
Last edited by Xapti on Mar 31, 2014, 1:23:28 AM
1) grats
2) why RF can be used on a snapshooted gear piece is beyond me. it is already revolting that you can use is in your weapon swap but in the armor in ones stash? REVOLTING

uber gloves are gamebreaking

poe - the 'hardcoreish'
*Yawn*

Let me know when someone beats her without exploiting and then I'll be interested.

GGG, I love you guys but it's frankly embarrassing that you've done nothing to fix snapshotting in all these months. I understand it takes effort, but this is on the level of freeze mine cheesing every boss and needs fixing ASAP.
Lmfao, do people really think snapshotting is what won this?

He could have just worn Doryani's + RotF, and Kaom's (b/c more HP from Kaoms and the fire dmg --> more damage anyways. Arguably even better for this than Carcass jack since I'm not sure why you need the AoE, unless maybe for the zombies?

P.S. you only really need a 4L for RF.

I mean yeah, snapshotting helps it a lot. But it really only helps the damage, which only saves you time on the fight if you are extremely, extremely good at dodging shit. So, +1 to killing her, very impressive. Haters gonna hate tho.

Yeah, snapshotting is annoying to do, but it gives a definite advantage and is honestly what makes some builds competitive. If you completely remove snapshotting, you'd fuck over a lot of builds that people enjoy (summoner, RF), so you'd honestly have to buff these a lot to compensate.

Honestly, the real thing snapshotting lets people do is make a decent build for cheap, which is something any ARPG needs, imo. Not the best (RF and summoners aren't the best builds in the game imo, but they have their place), but still very good.

Would you like to see summoners, RFers, etc. go away completely except with absolute monster gear, and even then probably be worse than any other builds with that similar gear? I personally don't, because I don't see how it harms most things in this game, but whatever.
My Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/109915/page/1
Last edited by Synze on Mar 31, 2014, 1:37:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info