Uber Atziri Down! (My build inside)

"
Hugefist wrote:
rightous fire build will be nerfed

Righteous fire is pretty poor without snapshot. The main reason to use it on aztiri is being able to hit 100% fire res while getting huge HP.

Just fix snapshot and that would be great. This is especially necessary for summoners who already clear maps insanely fast without snapshotting.
Last edited by kasub on Mar 30, 2014, 11:03:54 PM
"
kasub wrote:
"
Hugefist wrote:
rightous fire build will be nerfed

Righteous fire is pretty poor without snapshot. The main reason to use it on aztiri is being able to hit 100% fire res while getting huge HP.

Just fix snapshot and that would be great. This is especially necessary for summoners who already clear maps insanely fast without snapshotting.

What do you guys want to do? Nerf everything into uselessness?

Look at what effective builds there are, people aren't all the same things for no reason.

It cannot continue on this path where anything that turns out to be successful, is nerfed to hell. This does not work. If this build is successful, let it be successful. Leave it alone. I've never played RF, or SB, or anything, but leave them the fuck alone.

I looked at this build, and like someone else said, bang! shoot me in the face. It's 99.9% health nodes. I would probably rather die than grind this with how monotonous it probably plays, so leave it alone. Just because it works, doesn't mean it's reason for a nerf. Everything else sucks is probably a better case to raise. We don't need to nerf everything that succeeds. RF looks boring as absolute shit to play, you don't even click!

Congrats to OP.
Last edited by gr00grams on Mar 30, 2014, 11:27:24 PM
Fixing bugs is not nerfing anything.

wow , looking at his gear is a major turn off. ugh
Was reading you all and thought... what's snapshotting?
"
kasub wrote:
Fixing bugs is not nerfing anything.

This is one thing, but you know exactly what is going to happen. RF will be nerfed into uselessness. Nothing else.

I am a programmer. I have thought about how they might go about fixing snap shot, and from some guesses, don't count on this happening, or at least in a way that doesn't break the game/require extensive re-writes to a tonne of stuff. So do the next easiest, nerf the build to hell. Like you can still snap auras from what I understand, you just have to load into a zone every time. That is probably the extent of 'fix' possible without massive re-writes. What would this do? Can't have 'permanent' minions anymore? They are dead on every load? What is the logic that determines them? Are variables not stored at time of creation and nothing else? I would bet so.

Like how do you tell the game to re-load a creature type, it's modifiers from the player on each load? Do all maps have the creature template as an available pool to pull data from? How do you fix it for RF? Do you disable weapon swaps? Do you make them cancel all player spells on switch? What are all the scenarios that depend on things working as they do? The magnitude of this 'fix' might be beyond what is capable for the life span of this game, so we nerf RF and the build instead.
Last edited by gr00grams on Mar 30, 2014, 11:43:45 PM

Confirmed..
IGN: Golem_Antsy, Harvest
"
but you know exactly what is going to happen. RF will be nerfed into uselessness. Nothing else.

Why? RF is not overpowered at all as I stated in my other post. Many map mods are outright impossible and you don't clear that spectacularly without snapshotting. You go in melee range so it's not exactly the safest.

It's just the best spec against aztiri since you can reach 100% fire res, have huge HP(that boosts damage as well) and with snapshotting are doing insane damage up close.

I'm not a programmer so I won't comment on the rest.
omg, ppl cry about sb, now cry about rf. Ok, lets really nerf everything viable to total shit.
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Congratulations! This stuff is really inspiring. It got me motivated to stop playing Diablo III: Reaper of Souls and start leveling my RF Marauder on Ambush again. (:
IGN: DVD
☆ Store of Wraeclast ☆: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/612816

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info