[3.1] JUGGERNAUT/BERSERKER 1H+Shield Max Block&Spell Block Tank, Atziri Killer+a BoR version

"
Vesuska wrote:
"
Korthag wrote:

78% is surely impossible as you cant wear the Anvil. I think breaking 60% block and 50% spell block without Rumi's concoction will be very tough. Or I might be mistaken?

BTW.: Any suggestions for jewels? I was thinking about Block/spellblock with shield (is the 1% worth it?) with life and maybe damage?

I think you're right about that, and you can clearly see in one of the videos he has made about this character, he only had about 55% block chance, buffed to 58% with tempest shield.
The video in question: https://youtu.be/-OloT44-II8?t=2m4s

What you don't count in is Rumi's Concoction, which back then, when the video and this build were made, gave 30-40% block chance and 15-20% spell block chance. So you achieved max block and spell block easily.

Today, after Rumi's was nerfed twice, that is not the case anymore. Unless you play in standard.
1H+Shield High Block&Spell Block Tank: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/868995
Ice Crash Crit Staff AKA "The Shaterring Karui": https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1289037
Tanky Block+AR+EV Ranger Crit Reave Dagger/Claw: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1301888
if i am using sunder what would be the best weapon? a doryanis or a nice rare mace also what dps are you getting and is sunder the best skill for this build?
How much damage is this build supposed to do? Because I'm following it and the damage department seems very lacking, I'm doing 20k DPS at lvl 75, doesn't seem like much; this is with a 4 link but when imported to PoB the max DPS I could get when 6L is around 36k, again, not very much. Is it the build or am I doing something wrong?
I've played this build for a lot of time.. Very tanky one! IT Was a pleasure.Anyway if someone is interested I m selling almost all equip for that build.. Like corrupted+4%block amulet ..legacy aegis.. Doryani mace.. Etc etc.
Hi, i want to try this build(sunder) as my next character. Was wondering if i can farm ULab and most content in the game? And how it performs in maps? Any advice/tips will be appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by tipicozzy on Sep 4, 2017, 9:47:23 AM
I am currently 89 using this build. I am doing T11-14 maps atm and here are few of my comments:

- You will survive a hell lot of more than other builds, due to block and high phys reductions.
- You DPS will be miniscule. I have 60K dps with 6L and 400 pDPS mace (costed around 400c) Compared to other builds some bosses can take a lot of time (minute or so). I doubt I can ever break 100K DPS.
- That means you need to know most bosses abilities as you cant just one shot them.
- Your life will be average, I am a bit short of 5K now. That means large insta shots from elemental damage can happen and will happen if block will fail you.
- ULab is really simple. Traps are laughable. Izaro as well.
- Atziri can give you a good whopping if you fail to dodge one of her big spells (and she has a lot of them)
- Dont use Multistrike/Faster attacks on higher levels. Change to Ruthless and maim. You will be better able to control where you strike, your DPS will be higher and due to better dmg per attack you will stun more often

Currently I am saving for Surrender, and I will see how it changes the stuff.
Next big investment is Red Nightmare for 10% more block .. but meh who should farm all that currency?
Also I am not strictly following the skill tree posted in the guide as I wanted to take templar resist nodes for red nightmare jewel. Feel free to check my char.

I will see if I can kill guardians/shaper and maybe post later.
Just started to level this build. I want to go with Sunder but was wondering if it's affected by Elemental Damage form Doryani's Catalyst and Aegis Aurora, or i should use something else? Thanks!
If you use any elemental damage sources (like Physical to Lightning Support) then ofc YES as Doryani increases elemental damage overall. But if you use brutality support then you deal no elemental damage so Doryani is not useful. Aegis is still perfect choice until you can get your hands on Surrender.

So basically two choices go elemental or stay pure Phys. I personally prefer pure phys but I think its about taste.
"
Korthag wrote:
If you use any elemental damage sources (like Physical to Lightning Support) then ofc YES as Doryani increases elemental damage overall. But if you use brutality support then you deal no elemental damage so Doryani is not useful. Aegis is still perfect choice until you can get your hands on Surrender.

So basically two choices go elemental or stay pure Phys. I personally prefer pure phys but I think its about taste.

Thanks for the reply. I want to stay pure Phys(i prefer this as well), but i will switch Added Fire with Brutality after i get my hands on Surrender and buy a nice Rare weapon, until then i will use Doryani ofc after i finish lvling lol.

What should i take for The Pantheon?

Does Increased AoE(gem) works with Sunder or should i use Conc Effect for mapping?

And for bosses insted of Multistrike what should i use Maim or Ruthless?
Last edited by tipicozzy on Sep 11, 2017, 8:07:14 AM
"
tipicozzy wrote:
"
Korthag wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I want to stay pure Phys(i prefer this as well), but i will switch Added Fire with Brutality after i get my hands on Surrender and buy a nice Rare weapon, until then i will use Doryani ofc after i finish lvling lol.

What should i take for The Pantheon?

Does Increased AoE(gem) works with Sunder or should i use Conc Effect for mapping?

And for bosses insted of Multistrike what should i use Maim or Ruthless?

I currently run Sunder - Added Phys - Brutality - Conc eff - Maim - Ruthless

As for pantheon I use Lunaris and Ryslatha. The minor is questionable but suits my playstyle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info