Weekend Stash Tab Sales!

"
TheLurker wrote:
Please add points for Progression in races, like you already have for levels, in ADDITION to the level point incentives.

Not just 'first to reach/first to kill' rewards, but for EVERYONE who reaches those zones, to encourage people to progress.

As in: 2 points to reach Sarn
2 more pts to reach A1 Cruel
etc.

This is *in addition to* the 'first to reach/kill' accruement, so those players that reach those milestones first are still rewarded over those who don't - but it's not all one-sided, which de-incentivizes most people not in the 'top-tier' category from progressing in the first place.

That way, folks will have to weigh 'just XPing' vs 'Progressing', so the proper answer isn't *always* just to farm docks for 2 hrs or whatever, but is more of an 'And/Or' approach to racing.

This would add more variety and strategy, and less one-dimensionality and boring gameplay.

Thank you. ;)

This feature of Descent: Champions was one of my favorite things. Everyone got a point for each boss they killed.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I just bought the premium stash tab bundle yesterday, this is kind of unfortunate. :/
Is there any way I can get the discounted price?
"
bosnow wrote:
I just bought the premium stash tab bundle yesterday, this is kind of unfortunate. :/

Email support. They tend to do the right thing.
"
bosnow wrote:

You should email the support. They are very understanding in cases like this. I think someone from reddit had similar situation and contacted support and got back some GGG points.
Thanks guys! Will do that.
"
Iusia wrote:
Would it be possible to run a stash tab upgrade sale any time soon? I don't need any more tabs but upgrading the ones I've currently got would be nice.

QFT. Would love to see one of these come back Chris
[img]http://s15.postimage.org/ppi19icy3/piggy.gif[/img]
It'd be pretty sweet if both the singles and bundles were on sale on the same day. To be more clear, I mean having a normal stash tab singles and bundles sale on Saturdays and premium stash tab singles, bundles and upgrades on Sundays when there's a promotion going, for example.

Gonna pick up some normal tabs regardless, but I might have spent more if I could get in on a bundle and a few singles. Guess I'll just wait for the bundle sale. Thanks GGG :)
Last edited by SpergBerg on Mar 29, 2014, 1:36:08 PM
Does there happen to be some kind of schedule to be found somwhere for these sales?

I intend on getting some money towards gg once my pay is in and get some pretty supporter and mtx (too bad im broke as hell, luckily the portal effect i want, is the cheapest^^)

My reason is, im a few points short on what i want as pet (how bout an pet sale sometime?)
Ok
Saved
I'd love to purchase stash tabs; however, my character can't stay alive long enough to take advantage of extra stash tabs in Invasion, so I think I'll pass on this deal...
GGG listens to its fans!!! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info