Weekend Stash Tab Sales!

THANK YOU
Can anyone confirm, that Sunday it is also stash tab bundles and not just 1 regular stash tab?
Are you going to enter the sms payment service in the future?
"
Wartec wrote:
Can anyone confirm, that Sunday it is also stash tab bundles and not just 1 regular stash tab?

Stash Tab Bundles are usually not off 33%. I strongly guess it will be the single tabs on sale.
"
Wartec wrote:

I send email about this for support and they tell me that its just regular one 1 tab discount tomorrow. They also said they'd change the wording in the opening post (which theyve already done). So no bundle for tomorrow.
Yo Chris!!!
What about "Upgrade to Premium Stash Tab" ???
I been waiting this for months...
Got a lot of Regular Stash waiting to be Upgrade...
Any promotion coming for this anytime soon man?
meybe you guys should fix your bugged races before you ask for money
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
"
xxArturoxx wrote:
meybe you guys should fix your bugged races before you ask for money

So tell us, did You send in a bug report? What bugs are You talking about?
dont need to
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/866639
กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ ก้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ กิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิิ
"
xxArturoxx wrote:
dont need to
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/866639

Since they had already acknowledged the issue before your first post, how about you try not to be an asshole and appreciate the fact that it took them 7 minutes to say they are aware of it and are working on fixing it.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info