Invalid Items Deleted (Updated with Incident Report)

"
qc_destroyer wrote:
Hey GGG my friend dropped a shavronne's wrapping about 10 mins before the servers went crazy .. is there a chance he loses it??

Very possible.
"
qc_destroyer wrote:
Hey GGG my friend dropped a shavronne's wrapping about 10 mins before the servers went crazy .. is there a chance he loses it??

Why would he drop it?
IGN: Quillraene
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I say pull the servers as well. People are scamming like mad ingame and selling them to guys who have no clue they are being removed.

Either shut down the trade chats or pull the servers....

People who have no clue what has happened are being scammed like mad atm. Just seen one guy buy a 'genuine' BoR that is in fact an invalid item....
This night will live in infamy.
It's worth noting that +2 maps are a dangerous thing.
They can cause players to get out of their depth -
playing maps that are too hard for the items they currently have. Herp Derp.
Unavailable
Unavailable
"
r0anameen wrote:
"
qc_destroyer wrote:

Why would he drop it?

Shavronne can be drop anywhere man just as mirror its 100% random and the Shavron's on his own is 100% legit..
Unavailable
Unavailable

area is 44% larger. lol
Unavailable

I bought this for 20 ex, can you roll back trades with invalid items too? Took into account that there was someone with The Taming Prismatic Ring with +19% resist all when the range was 10-15% and he got to kept the item, so I assumed the improper rolls were of that nature, super rare type of thing
Last edited by mangaza on Mar 26, 2014, 1:43:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info