Community Contributor Callout and Atziri Competition Update

That one is my favourite comic too.
If a char rips in an attempt to kill (or get to) Atziri 'they' are not getting closer, that's one less candidate for at least 2 weeks something ;) I doubt 50 will kill her before the league ends.
Last edited by leto2626 on Mar 20, 2014, 6:21:44 AM
"
fadingg1ory wrote:
After reading this post I gave away all my gear worth hundreds of exalts... i can no longer play a game that supports fan boying. Goodluck GGG you need a miracle to save your ass rip all your saving Chris!

THIS GAME IS BEYOND SAVING NOW

Please leave sir!
seriouly you did mention ColbyCheeze when the only thing he knows to do is diying?

nice!

oh, did i mentioned that cut throat was INCREDIBLY FUN? I WANT MOAAARRRRRRR MOAAAAARRRR!
♦▲◄▼►▲♦ @Kadush ♦▲◄▼►▲♦
Not sure if Mors was mentioned in the past, but hes worth mentioning as a streamer!
>=====,',','
MASTER?! MASTER?! WHERE THE DREAMS THAT I'VE BEEN AFTER!!?
',',',=====<
"
Chris wrote:
"
bitV wrote:
No love for the Wonka? :(

EDIT: FIRST FIRST! :D

He was mentioned in the last callout a few weeks ago :)

But when will streams be disabled on the event page? That autoplay feature is the most annoying thing in the world.
What about the "GreatOnePoE". He is streaming basically every day. Even at the "top view" streamers some times. Give him some credit, he is a nice guy! xD
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
Congratulations to everyone mentioned, it's great that we have such an awesome community! Some other notable streamers that are definitely worth checking into that I have been enjoying watch are: twitch.tv/HegemonyTV , twitch.tv/K0reanGamer and twitch.tv/ZenocideGenius .
Those comics are great! I love the one with the templar picking up the "transmutty".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info