[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

"
Say_Ten wrote:

Plz check my character. i don't know what to do. i haven't got life or damage. what to do?
Last edited by anymorf on Oct 22, 2017, 1:31:40 PM
"
anymorf wrote:
"
Say_Ten wrote:

Plz check my character. i don't know what to do. i haven't got life or damage. what to do?

your gear looks fine...you are not really high level so you are missing out on ~11 skill points at least.

you don't have flat phys on one ring or your gloves (or attack speed on your gloves).

are you dying or just unsatisfied? need to keep pushing for passives...
Well, i play this build since 2013, came back to the game at 2017 and then, started to update my char.

Well, i would like some tips on my build, i can clear the maps but when it comes to the boss i die after a tought fight, and when my potions end.

Iam missing some burst resistance since i have 2.3k life, actually getting 60k armour with flasks.

Gear:
Spoiler

I was using rats nest and broon lithe:

Spoiler

Got deadeye and juggernaut for ascendancy
Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.2/AAAABAABAQDBAdwB5wOWBS0JlgxfFCAUTRR1GJEY2xynIVUhYCcgKaUqTSyFLPsyfjboOQ46UjsoPC0_J0CgRJ5GaUd-SshQR1OlU7tYr1oaXhNfP2BDYSFlTWWnZfBnm2oEaqVuPW6qdO108XVOdit343gNeWh673tue3SAioLkgwmDX4RThNmE74cHh2qKIoqvkBGQbJchl3mfy6TCpo2nMKknqW6plK4-rlC18ryfvTa-p768v9XAGsEEwXzGrtrB5FHukO8O7_33TfxL_TA=?accountName=phoonic&characterName=Biankh

'Stay ou of the shadows'
Signed in Blood
Last edited by phoonic on Nov 9, 2017, 1:45:36 PM
Any sense in using...?

Seems like it would increase DPS exponentially, even if we remove a few nodes.
"
phoonic wrote:
Well, i play this build since 2013, came back to the game at 2017 and then, started to update my char.

Well, i would like some tips on my build, i can clear the maps but when it comes to the boss i die after a tought fight, and when my potions end.

Iam missing some burst resistance since i have 2.3k life, actually getting 60k armour with flasks.

Gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.2/AAAABAABAQDBAdwB5wOWBS0JlgxfFCAUTRR1GJEY2xynIVUhYCcgKaUqTSyFLPsyfjboOQ46UjsoPC0_J0CgRJ5GaUd-SshQR1OlU7tYr1oaXhNfP2BDYSFlTWWnZfBnm2oEaqVuPW6qdO108XVOdit343gNeWh673tue3SAioLkgwmDX4RThNmE74cHh2qKIoqvkBGQbJchl3mfy6TCpo2nMKknqW6plK4-rlC18ryfvTa-p768v9XAGsEEwXzGrtrB5FHukO8O7_33TfxL_TA=?accountName=phoonic&characterName=Biankh

too many unique items = too little life. the game has changed significantly since 2013 and you will get one shot by white monsters with that little life. the majority of your gear needs to be upgraded. you can keep the weapon, helm and armor for now but i would look to slowly upgrade everything else.

your skill tree looks fine. i see you took point blank, which is also fine.
"
RienNET wrote:
Any sense in using...?

Seems like it would increase DPS exponentially, even if we remove a few nodes.

not sure if you're trolling, but no, you wouldn't use this. i don't use EK on this character and there are way better jewel options.

FWIW i also do not use the spectral throw jewel since the payoff isn't high enough.
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
phoonic wrote:

Gear:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Skill tree:
Spoiler

too many unique items = too little life. the game has changed significantly since 2013 and you will get one shot by white monsters with that little life. the majority of your gear needs to be upgraded. you can keep the weapon, helm and armor for now but i would look to slowly upgrade everything else.

your skill tree looks fine. i see you took point blank, which is also fine.

Which items you recommend me?
I got currency, but iam noob haha, dont even know which items should i buy, or the stats i should seek in each one, HELP ME BRUUUH <3

thanks
'Stay ou of the shadows'
Signed in Blood
"
phoonic wrote:

Which items you recommend me?
I got currency, but iam noob haha, dont even know which items should i buy, or the stats i should seek in each one, HELP ME BRUUUH <3

thanks

Go here (to my other build sheet) and find the GEAR section and then under that the IDEAL GEAR section.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1623329

A lot of gear will be very similar for both characters and it's a good start. Focus on gloves, boots, belt and jewelry for now. Rings do NOT need to be Unset Rings but they may be of benefit if you are hurting for sockets.
started following this guide now for my first scion
what do you think about slower projectile? also seems like i really need more dex from gears
Quick question: Where are you guys getting the endurance charges from?
I was looking at the gear of the OP and also into the skill tree but could not find anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info