[3.4] Say_Ten's Double Strike/Spectral Throw Melee Scion - Cheap and Easy to Play

Current sword:

My old swords:

I find the bloodmagic a waste on the ST skill. Sure you can run a grace but you already have like 10k armour without flask and without grace. Grace imo is only required for tabula. After you get daresso your armor with a flask will be so high that it only adds maybe 3% extra physical DR. Which is not worth it.
A 5l daresso is easy to make yourself.

Make sure that all your gear is either evasion or armor with increased armor/evasion as a mod. Even the belt can have armour (just found it, needs some blessings) and you can skip Grace:

I did use the tabula + Grace + goldrim for a very long time myself though. It works just fine.
But you won't have the DPS a SRS or another really strong build can get. But this build can carry you through this league.
Last edited by silverdash on Mar 14, 2016, 4:22:40 AM
80pt skill tree should be fixed and i believe all outstanding questions have been answered
Hey. Great guide, easy to read for a newbie like me ^^

I just have a question: how do you level up spectral throw without Dex nodes on skill tree? Should I lf gear with Dex?

I'm just lvl 12 but I already can't lvl up ST 'cause low Dex.

Thanks in advance.
"
Pheu wrote:
Hey. Great guide, easy to read for a newbie like me ^^

I just have a question: how do you level up spectral throw without Dex nodes on skill tree? Should I lf gear with Dex?

I'm just lvl 12 but I already can't lvl up ST 'cause low Dex.

Thanks in advance.

Yeah, until you get some dex nodes on the tree, you find gear with DEX and INT on it. Best slots for this are the helm and jewelry. You can also get it on boots and gloves.

Also, while leveling, sometimes i will just deal with it for a few levels until I find a better piece of gear anyway.

Good luck!
Heres a better belt than the one you posted imo. I was feeling really weak so i got this baby
Spoiler

Rarity: Rare
Grim Bond
Studded Belt
--------
Requirements:
Level: 45
--------
Item Level: 66
--------
29% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
--------
+320 to Armour
+38 to maximum Life
+20% to Fire Resistance
13% increased Stun Duration on Enemies
11% increased Stun Recovery
10% increased Flask Mana Recovery rate

Note im lvl 54.
"
RyanFerrari wrote:
Heres a better belt than the one you posted imo. I was feeling really weak so i got this baby
Spoiler

Grim Bond
Studded Belt
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+320 to Armour
+38 to maximum Life
+20% to Fire Resistance

Note im lvl 54.

What context are you referring to? Or who are you replying to?
"
"
Say_Ten wrote:
"
RyanFerrari wrote:
Spoiler

Grim Bond
Studded Belt
--------
Requirements:
--------
--------
--------
+320 to Armour
+38 to maximum Life
+20% to Fire Resistance

Note im lvl 54.

What context are you referring to? Or who are you replying to?

Just wanted to let other people have a reference of what some others are running. I was dangerously weak/one shotable at act4 normal. Not sure if its my fault or what not.
Anyways, question, How are you able to tank things in cruel, I had to spring for some fairly expensive gear (1-3c a piece) that had crazy armor.
Is it possible to down atziri with this build?
"
RyanFerrari wrote:

Just wanted to let other people have a reference of what some others are running. I was dangerously weak/one shotable at act4 normal. Not sure if its my fault or what not.
Anyways, question, How are you able to tank things in cruel, I had to spring for some fairly expensive gear (1-3c a piece) that had crazy armor.

Life is more important than mid-tier armor. Also set up the CWDT if you haven't already. Finally, do more damage. If you want help specific to your character, let me know.

"
DarkMalachi wrote:
Is it possible to down atziri with this build?

Yes, I have done it a bunch of times deathless.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info