1.1.1b Patch Notes

"[...] the damage dealt by Detonate Dead to be delayed."

What a beautiful alliteration, guys :D
IGN: ArrowInYourForsakenKnee
Aren't we supposed to be able to retrieve Race reward by now? It has been 2 weeks. Or did I miss something?
I'm slightly sad that nothing has been done about the invasion bosses, some are completely fine and doable but a few that are just broken - I've had to pause on my character for the time being until something is changed. I walked into 2 different maps last night which I'm 10 levels over with decent gear and nearly getting 1 shot, I really don't want to have to alt F4 but at the same time I don't want to get killed because a boss is broken.

This is affecting my marriage also, my wife thinks I'm a coward when I alt F4 at the sight of a boss in a game, now I guess she doesn't understand how it feels being in Invasion, but her accusations is really affecting my confidence. Please GGG, fix bosses so that I can prove to her I am not a coward!
Page 6 Master Page!!!
"
Prevented mirrored items from being used in Vendor recipes that upgrade or improve existing items.

Could someone explain to me what this means? Because without any other information, it kinda sounds like people found a clever use for the otherwise useless mirrored mod on strongboxes and now it's being nerfed.
"
Qarl wrote:

Prevented mirrored items from being used in Vendor recipes that upgrade or improve existing items.

which recipe would that be?
“Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.”
― Christopher Hitchens
My QoL List: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3279646
Last edited by Antigegner on Mar 19, 2014, 9:50:40 AM
"
which recipe would that be?

Interested too.
IGN: Horeg
To the people concerned about desync: I feel like it somehow got better. I'm playing a Cyclone Character right now, and I'm having very little problems, compared to the desync a Cyclone Charater of me had about 3 months ago.

I don't know, if they fixed something for that, but I have the feeling they did...
"
stonespeak wrote:
"
SinPhil wrote:
"
Shananiganz wrote:

Time for you to learn what desync is and what causes it, then maybe the reason why they haven't fixed it yet won't blow your mind.

All desynch is loss of information between server and client and back, this can be from many causes...
"
漀 趍跠跬 柦柋牬 崸嵀惉, 磏 嗛嗕塨 觶譈譀 雊蜩 泏狔狑 橤氃 摲 潿熥獘 玝甿虮 藽轚酁 鋡 箛箙 珶珸珿 屴奿尕 踸躽 賗, 輠 笢笣紽 鬤鸕 葝 窨箌, 贄蹝 筩 憢憉摮 溙滊煁 褅褌
I have never played a game with even close to desynch issues POE...
"
諃 轒醭鏹 蒠蓔蜳 緁 蒛蜙 覟 鷃黫鼱 韰頯餩 硻禂稢 礯籔羻 輗 酳銪 漊 靾鞂 腠腶舝 錖霒馞 瓥籪艭, 嬃 鸃鼞 蜭蜸覟 婂崥崣, 蛃袚觙 翀胲胵 皯竻 鷃

Reading about things before commenting is usually helpful: Desync Info

AND? Once again you blindly accepting a developers version. Server handling and processing speeds also affect this greatly NOT just the travel between the server and client, If the server hangs even for a few milliseconds you will get desynch as client continues on while server hangs. And even as GGG says, desynch is not problem if it doesn't affect gameplay but in POE it affects gameplay greatly...further if was desynch alone then the cop out would work but when you add lag spikes and repeated mass DC as happens on Aussie servers you can not think the 3 issues are connected and server based. So maybe you need to do some more reading on all the contributing factors that can lead to desynch instead of just the selective feedback from game developers failing to deal with desynch.
"
Emelion wrote:
To the people concerned about desync: I feel like it somehow got better. I'm playing a Cyclone Character right now, and I'm having very little problems, compared to the desync a Cyclone Charater of me had about 3 months ago.

I don't know, if they fixed something for that, but I have the feeling they did...

No, i dont think they did anything to address desync. Last time i played early this week, my blender exile still desync big time specially in maps with relatively narrow passages as compared to more open map areas. it's so bad that by the time you seem to have recovered from it, you're exile is dead and down goes your xp.

we play other online games in our household like LOL, Combat Arms, etc and though you also experience lag and desync in those games, POE is way ahead in terms of frequency of occurence.

i agree with the analogy made somewhere in the forums here, that you dont build a sportscar and drive it on a dirt road then blame the road when it does not perform well. the infrastructure should support the product.

and yes, our internet connection, router & computers, etc are very well capable of playing the likes of BF4 and run it smooth as butter at highest settings.
Last edited by patataz on Mar 19, 2014, 11:53:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info