1.1.1b Patch Notes

"
Kthx wrote:
how about some crash fixes for fractured + vaal cyclone?

waaaaaaaait for it..... waaaaaaaait for it
Spoiler
waaaaaaait for it...
http://www.myit-media.de/the_end.html
"
Redblade wrote:
Still no fix for the issue with mirrored affix not working with unidentified items on strongboxes... =(
Even with identified items, it's not really working correctly.
About 1 or 2 hour ago, i had a rare box with mirror/identified/unique item.
result : white and magic items got mirrored but not the unique :(
"
SinPhil wrote:
"
Shananiganz wrote:

Time for you to learn what desync is and what causes it, then maybe the reason why they haven't fixed it yet won't blow your mind.

All desynch is loss of information between server and client and back, this can be from many causes...
"
漀 趍跠跬 柦柋牬 崸嵀惉, 磏 嗛嗕塨 觶譈譀 雊蜩 泏狔狑 橤氃 摲 潿熥獘 玝甿虮 藽轚酁 鋡 箛箙 珶珸珿 屴奿尕 踸躽 賗, 輠 笢笣紽 鬤鸕 葝 窨箌, 贄蹝 筩 憢憉摮 溙滊煁 褅褌
I have never played a game with even close to desynch issues POE...
"
諃 轒醭鏹 蒠蓔蜳 緁 蒛蜙 覟 鷃黫鼱 韰頯餩 硻禂稢 礯籔羻 輗 酳銪 漊 靾鞂 腠腶舝 錖霒馞 瓥籪艭, 嬃 鸃鼞 蜭蜸覟 婂崥崣, 蛃袚觙 翀胲胵 皯竻 鷃

Reading about things before commenting is usually helpful: Desync Info
SSF since ~OB
Last edited by stonespeak on Mar 18, 2014, 10:49:43 PM
Thank you for continuing to fix the game :-)
IGN JimansNotSummoner
"
SinPhil wrote:
"
Shananiganz wrote:

"
good time to boycott micro's till they fix the desync CRAP

Time for you to learn what desync is and what causes it, then maybe the reason why they haven't fixed it yet won't blow your mind.
`

...I have never played a game with even close to desynch issues POE has ...

/sign

but still one of the best games in his genre even when this "addon" isnt an improvement imho, more a step backwards but yeah who cares. still good enough that i keep playing :P

(personally for me a vaal orb is an epic fail design and corrupt zones not available at end content (maps) too but maybe i missed something xD)

if they could handle that desync that a player dont notice it so frequently and improve the engine to handle spam of the fps killer spells in group play i would play hardcore leagues but i guess that won't happen in time so yeah it is what it is but they need to fix the dc issue on opening boxes. kinda sucks when you loose one or two people in your group cause of that even when they have a pc miles above the requirements (feels like bad pcs dc more often on that).
IGN : AmTwoPm
Last edited by dcb4by on Mar 18, 2014, 11:13:00 PM
"
Hamallainen wrote:
"
Redblade wrote:
Still no fix for the issue with mirrored affix not working with unidentified items on strongboxes... =(
Even with identified items, it's not really working correctly.
About 1 or 2 hour ago, i had a rare box with mirror/identified/unique item.
result : white and magic items got mirrored but not the unique :(

Can't mirror uniques so that part works as intended.
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
a bit dissapointed but oh well a patch just for fixes
Chaosquall
"
eryckalves wrote:
The skill Desecrate still spawn regular Skeleton at the Eternal Laboratory(Merciless, Invasion League).

They Fixed the skill or not ??

The Eternal Lab case is not yet resolved, but it will now work in areas with monsters.

No one from GGG will probably read this, but I just wanted to say a big thank you for fixing the delayed damage problem with detonate dead. It was very annoying, but on the other hand I got really good at leading enemies knowing that damage would take a second to register :).

In any case, thanks for making a great game and being so dedicated to continually improving it. There will always be people that are unhappy with one thing or another, but you've sure got my support!
"
"
Shananiganz wrote:

"
good time to boycott micro's till they fix the desync CRAP

Time for you to learn. hat desync is and what causes it, then maybe the reason why they haven't fixed it yet won't blow your mind.
`

All desynch is loss of information between server and client and back, this can be from many causes...The naive belief in game developers saying it is internet just shows your ignorance on subject. More often than not desynch is caused by server not appropriate for tasks expected ...If your desynch is actually connection based it will result in all your programs losing data and failing. Similarly lag can be caused by server, client or connection. The fact that so many people having with POE and no other programs is a huge flash light where the cause is.
Further even if fault is in connections you dont run a formula one car on a dirt track then blame the road when car breaks...you make your product suitable for conditions it will be used if it doesnt work you fix it.
I have never played a game with even close to desynch issues POE has so only a fool would think the product is not at least partially responsible. Also the Aussie server is notoriously unstable with repeated daily DC's and to assume the 3 issues (lag/desynch/server dropouts) unrelated would be optimism in extreme.

Since early open beta I can count the number of times I've dc'd on one hand. and what other games have you played with half as many core mechanics as poe. (Block, dodge, evade, stun, ele status) rarely do I desync unless I'm doing something dumb or using skills that have known issues. and for that i use a /oos macro that works wonders. At very least dont come and complain in patch notes every week. Especially if u have no clue what your talking about.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info