[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

I've thought about doing that Sorak... It would mean losing faster attacks or projectiles which would hurt a good amount. I didn't think of thiefs torment however, that's a good idea.

Thiefs torment might actually work... you would lose some crit & res, but I think it could work
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Hey, so I was just exposed to this idea: You can actually use more Auras using Blood Magic keystone + Mortal Conviction than using the BM gem to put 2x60 on life and putting the rest on Mana. It worked out that you could fit 5x60 + 3x40 doing this on Life, and leaving 9% life for skills, or you could Empower two of the 60s and drop a 40.

Obviously, you'd likely want to grab a little extra life on gear to make this work, and some form of LGoH for your skill cost (Thief's Torment?) but I think this has some potential. Just wanted throw the idea out there in case you want to test it. I'm not sure if the gain from the extra and/or Empowered Auras is enough to offset the need to get LGoH.
maybe if they buff bloodmagic more now not worth it , faster proj for mapping is like godmode and with tiefs torment would loose alot of dmg and accuracy and everything maybe like a budget build and it would only work for people not using lioneys paw
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Jul 1, 2014, 1:46:46 PM
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Hey, so I was just exposed to this idea: You can actually use more Auras using Blood Magic keystone + Mortal Conviction than using the BM gem to put 2x60 on life and putting the rest on Mana. It worked out that you could fit 5x60 + 3x40 doing this on Life, and leaving 9% life for skills, or you could Empower two of the 60s and drop a 40
tested it with 1000 life had 5 x 60 and 2 x40 with 100 life left thats 2 shots of st not including casting bloodrage or whirling blades , the only way to make this work would be a flat life reg for whirling blades and lgoh + more life waaaaaaaaaay to many down sides to make it worth and would only gain 2 auras
Every Class 100
Thanks for testing. Wasn't sure it was a good idea but worth a shot :)
Thanks for testing fyndel, too bad that doesn't work
"
SorakPoE wrote:
Thanks for testing. Wasn't sure it was a good idea but worth a shot :)
"
reaperpi wrote:
Thanks for testing fyndel, too bad that doesn't work
np ideas always welcome
Every Class 100
Is 1% mana leech enough to sustain with acuity's?

"
Lanfear88 wrote:

I would divine it, at least 2% mana leech is important, especially if you don't have a mirrored dagger.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Lanfear88 wrote:

if you wanna dropp the 2% mana leech node on the tree i would divine it to 2%
Every Class 100
Ok, thanks. I don't have too many divines left, so would a 2/2 be OK? in other words, is blood rage enough for life leech?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info