[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
iHyPeR wrote:
How do you leech with the BM build? I know I have some physical leech from helm, but I do too little phys damage to leech when Vinktar is down; does it rely on the flask?
for reflect pretty much vintkars its perma up for me cause of the clearspeed u could swap in lifeleech gem if u want to for hard maps
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
just realised that the thread is posted below scion classes eventough scion isnt that good since ascendancy anymore :(
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
can this be done with prism guardian shield?
"
piedro wrote:

With prism guardian you lose a ton of energy shield and an insane amount of block when compared to onslaught song. Both 9% block and 500 base ES are big survivability upgrades.
Last edited by Nesque1337 on Jan 9, 2022, 12:10:29 AM
"
Nesque1337 wrote:
"
piedro wrote:

Yes. It also can be done on temporary league.

My budget LL ST on Perandus.

Interesting, but at that level of dps and tankiness(or lack thereof), you would be better off going life based. It would give you both better survivability and dps.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
"
djnat wrote:
"
piedro wrote:

With prism guardian you lose a ton of energy shield and an insane amount of block when compared to onslaught song. Both 9% block and 500 base ES are big survivability upgrades.

Yes - but you also save 220 exalted orbs - and get +2 to auras (+3 if you have corrupted +1 to gems) - and a ton of resist so you also save a shitload of coins when you get rings - amulets - boots etc.

Prisem shield is far from optimal but its a good solution to get the build going and find out if you like the play style.

I use prisem on wander - it works fine.
Last edited by Gnisteren on Mar 28, 2016, 2:13:55 PM
1000 evasion 400 es shield is as strong as onslaught song in terms of defence, the best quality/price shield you could get for attack es builds

a shield like this gives 500 less ES than onslaught song on a CI build, maybe 300 less es on low life, 1%less block but at least 25-26% evasion compared to 11% with onslaught song, so it gives much more defence, i consider 15% evasion as an extra 2k ES

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAQHnApYDHgmqDXwOPBEvEVAUcRcvGYoajxzcHRQdTx9BJbwo-ioLKjgrCi0fMtE1uTboOlJFR0ZxSbFQQlM1VdZXyVnzXIpd8l9qX7Bk52aebRlvnnBScLtyD3Kpdwd_xoCkgwmExYZghxOJ04uMjDaPGo9Gj_qSbpMnlSCbtZykn8uhL6KjpwinK6cwrKqt8bQMuJO8Vr6KwGbAmsHFwfPDOspKytPQ0NJ818_ZW9n820_fv-DD4YjqGOq66-7sGO-I9tr3Mvjr-Tf53frS-wk=

I'm trying this build out right now but with elemental only and it feels extremely clunky and weak to me right now. I know that a part of it is because I'm low level and my gems aren't quality and stuff, but I definitely feel like the 13k hideout TT and 6.2k ES is extremely weak for builds that I could do with a similar budget. Sustaining on life is also cancer to me and I always feel like I can't spam spectral throw. I still haven't touched the Adders Tongue crit nodes, aura effectiveness, and some of the ES nodes, but seeing baked_chicken hit something absurd like 51k hideout tooltip makes me wonder if leveling+qualitying gems and picking up the rest of my nodes will let my TT shoot up to like 35k+. Without skyforth, I don't know if I can switch to a mana based build either.

How do I salvage this build without dropping dozens of exalts(is this even possible) or should I just cut my losses and do something more meta like LL voltaxic spark.
Last edited by hxaion on Apr 30, 2016, 2:03:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info