[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
Chundadragon wrote:
I know for a fact that it will still be the #1 variant of Spectral Throw, still able to cream 78 maps, still able to do Uber Atziri. That will not change but relative to other builds, the cost-effficiency and ability to do those things at a lower gear level may come into question.
I can second that. Even now there are builds, that can do Uber with much lesser currency investment. TS ranger and Cast on Cyclone Discharger are two great examples of this. Latter can do regular Atziri around lvl 75 with <10 of EX in gear.
Hey, is there a cheaper dagger you would reccomend getting for this build ? And at did you change to LL ST at lvl 90 ?
"
Drakeboy wrote:
Hey, is there a cheaper dagger you would reccomend getting for this build ? And at did you change to LL ST at lvl 90 ?

90 is good, cheap dagger is elemental version with max attack speed and crit, only viable if you have Life Leech in 6L Shavs.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Drakeboy wrote:

90 is good, cheap dagger is elemental version with max attack speed and crit, only viable if you have Life Leech in 6L Shavs.

Can you give me the name of the dagger ? And I heard GGG is gonna change something with auras in 2.0, How much will that affect this build ?
There's no name to the dagger, you use rare ones.

As to aura changes, we don't know how it will overall affect us since nothing is final yet, looks like overall need Enlighten 4 and roughly same auras with that +/- 1.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
how can i calculate if is better using 2120 // 2023 herald of thunder???
"
mne wrote:
how can i calculate if is better using 2120 // 2023 herald of thunder???

lvl 21 incresase the dps you do, the 20/23 increase the damage of herald of thunder to the monsters ( the thunder you see hit them )

lvl 21 is better
"

lvl 21 incresase the dps you do, the 20/23 increase the damage of herald of thunder to the monsters ( the thunder you see hit them )

lvl 21 is better

so the flat added damage to attacks from herald of thunder is not affected by quality???

(to be honest i found using a 23 herald of ash a dps boost instead the 20q only; the two heralds r not following same mechanics?)

"
Chundadragon wrote:
I know for a fact that it will still be the #1 variant of Spectral Throw, still able to cream 78 maps, still able to do Uber Atziri. That will not change but relative to other builds, the cost-effficiency and ability to do those things at a lower gear level may come into question.

I guess BM Prism will be the way to go for the average player, the market for lvl4 enlighten will grow after 2.0 league, but with the current prices the Mana Version just increased by 1 Mirror...
Hi the scion passive tree does not display- is it broken? Is this build still any good?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info