[2.2] Fyndel´s LL BM or Mana Spectralthrow - UPDATED FOR ASCENDANCY

"
"
turtleken wrote:
"
KiPad wrote:
What allows us to drop accuracy on the second ring now? Btw I have it ofc

From the shadows wheel gives tons and tons of accuracy...
exactly its insane how much accuracy thouse nodes will give us btw if you wanna be even richer craft a legacy tri res shield its gonna be the only shield viable for this build in 1.3 and nobody has one (legacy)

True, 20 flat ES is a huge difference, don't mirror non-legacy gear.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
ugonna100 wrote:
So is this still viable if i use vaal pact?

ANd should i switch to scion if i decide vaal pact? or just route to it in witch.
scion has a advantage for vaalpact but if your witch is way higher lvled then your scion stick to witch
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
stzbttln wrote:

Why would i mirror something when i know its not the best?
Every Class 100
"
"
stzbttln wrote:

Same reason why you ever mirrored any item before : it was the best available at that time.

There are no 100% perfectly rolled items for LL ST, therefore everything you have ever mirrored was done knowing fully that the item you were getting could be better (aka divined better).
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
stzbttln wrote:
"
"
stzbttln wrote:

Same reason why you ever mirrored any item before : it was the best available at that time.

There are no 100% perfectly rolled items for LL ST, therefore everything you have ever mirrored was done knowing fully that the item you were getting could be better (aka divined better).
with 1.2 diving or rolling perfect got piss easy meaning when i mirror something the chances that someone divines it better is insane small or the owner divining it but that someone crafts a better item cause its used for the best/most played mirror owner build in the game is pretty high . before 1.3 there was no need to craft a tri res shield cause block was better meaning no endgame crafter crafted a legacy one
Every Class 100

I have to agree with Fyndel - I would not mirror any non-legacy es shield in standard. The only non-legacy one I ever mirrored was Flubbys Ambush shield, because obviously that's all that is available in temp leagues.

It's not, oh that could be divined 1% better - (tho should be noted - Onslaught Song is as close as you get pretty much - 5 perfect mods) it's a t2 mod when the t1 mod stills exists. Basically 5t1 + a t2.

+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an
Questions regarding passive tree, Fyndel.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzlSBQMMHz216io1yKEQ9_xg_ErJgnqRGWwcU7fPfXDkiQG-wYuMqboYRIXfJjQ3BWcLuPRlxrcNW29_LhmhPZEx0Uw22J0ysKRwbb1C9v-tJwUhEv2Hbb5xcvKgu5Pl9qZOfz6qxmVda1SCzhgKRtbH3jQqPndNsa6NYQeyLqBbW-OiEDm7WNv0vEwzoZilFHZfHKSvsJ51TQCW-e9tok_S1VnKSDCRqP_97p_ocTRnEFfXcHtAzhiOq6HaoNfFfJKPqCxwx9EH_Gng==

1) Why are you taking elemental dominion in the Witch tree? Cast speed for QoL?
2) What about taking Ondars Guile +3 points.
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

I have to agree with Fyndel - I would not mirror any non-legacy es shield in standard. The only non-legacy one I ever mirrored was Flubbys Ambush shield, because obviously that's all that is available in temp leagues.

It's not, oh that could be divined 1% better - (tho should be noted - Onslaught Song is as close as you get pretty much - 5 perfect mods) it's a t2 mod when the t1 mod stills exists. Basically 5t1 + a t2.

onslought song is 6 t1
Every Class 100
"
Daresso wrote:
Questions regarding passive tree, Fyndel.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMA37DfioIQ6QKPpkuuRKsbJVWu2VssnG0ZEVA1uacrHU8tH0yzlSBQMMHz216io1yKEQ9_xg_ErJgnqRGWwcU7fPfXDkiQG-wYuMqboYRIXfJjQ3BWcLuPRlxrcNW29_LhmhPZEx0Uw22J0ysKRwbb1C9v-tJwUhEv2Hbb5xcvKgu5Pl9qZOfz6qxmVda1SCzhgKRtbH3jQqPndNsa6NYQeyLqBbW-OiEDm7WNv0vEwzoZilFHZfHKSvsJ51TQCW-e9tok_S1VnKSDCRqP_97p_ocTRnEFfXcHtAzhiOq6HaoNfFfJKPqCxwx9EH_Gng==

1) Why are you taking elemental dominion in the Witch tree? Cast speed for QoL?
2) What about taking Ondars Guile +3 points.
ele dom gives 16% ele dmg
Every Class 100
"
"
JakeAlmighty wrote:

onslought song is 6 t1

Obviously. My point is that Onslaught song is almost impossible to beat on divine.
+1 Shavs Project -----> /1075009
+1 Acuity Project ----> /990159
#1 6 t1 Wand FOE BITE (5 perfect mods) SOLD /1031745
The Tale of Foe Bite --->>> http://tinyurl.com/o6ox7an

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info